Just booked my 10th Cruise on the FREEDOM!!

CarribbeanTina271

Post cruise blues were getting to me bad this time, it has been 17 days since getting back and after being pampered in a suite and getting VIP boarding and all, I was spoiled....SO I did it, I have booked my next cruise already!! :p On the New Freedom for Nov 12-16 just the short one, but it is a Cruise! And I booked a Balcony Room, got a great rate!! Got a wait, so who knows I am sure I will have to book a in between cruise to hold me over:D And all yea this will be my 10th or 11th (if I do the in between, hehe)

Tina

Congratulations! We're sailing the Freedom in April. We booked more than a year out also! And, sure enough, we couldn't stand it, and took a short cruise out of our home port in August!

Even though it seemed so far away, we're down to less than six months!

Have a great cruise!!

Hi,

I understand completely how you feel.

We had such a fabulous time in the Med on the Liberty that we booked the Freedom for next year, same itinerary, from the ship's phone while docked in France!

A year to wait was too long, so we booked a "friends" cruise on the Inspiration in late August 06.

Got the blues again so booked a girls only cruise on the Elation for next month.

I'm expecting the Freedom to be as fabulous as the Liberty, saw great prices for the Eastern Caribbean in early December 2007 so have booked that one as well with friends.

Sent our Carnival PVP an email yesterday asking for info on the new 2008 Carnival ship, The Splendour. We are hoping this does the Greek Islands and Turkey itinerary that the Freedom will be doing next year. Waiting to book that ship when prices become available.

If we had the opportunity that people who live near ports have we would be cruising every 2 months :D

Unfortunately, we have to get flights as we live in Canada and most times the flights cost more than the cruise.:(

Archived