November Streamers

Rallo

Just checked out the November Streamers email and they seem to have a very good price for a twin berth cabin on N704 Tranquil Blues 9 night from 28 Jan 2007 - $995 per person. I don't know if that's a misprint or what. I'm not able to do that cruise but if anyone was interested it seems a bargain to me. I could be wrong though.

there are some great deals out there...not that i am looking of course;)

on an oz cruise site they have star from brisbane 9 night 5 ports for $775 quad share.

shame it is just out of school holidays

What site was that on please Kaseyoz?

Wait till next summer. The prices will plummet. We will have 8 ships to choose from:D.

I had a look at Royal Caribbean's 14 nights to NZ. I nearly died of shock. The price quoted is $100,248.00 USD each:eek: .

I know the prices are wrong, but it gave me a laugh.:p

Just checked out the November Streamers email and they seem to have a very good price for a twin berth cabin on N704 Tranquil Blues 9 night from 28 Jan 2007 - $995 per person. I don't know if that's a misprint or what. I'm not able to do that cruise but if anyone was interested it seems a bargain to me. I could be wrong though.

How do you get on the mailing list for November Streamers? It sounds a real bargain!:confused:

Hi Acdc

To get the streamers newsletter just go to the p &O website and click on the link for the streamers newsletter - right hand side of screen - you just need to add your email address and you will get it.

What I would like to know is as a past p & O cuiser how do I get funside news?????

Rach

I just received my email from streamers! That is a really good price!

My hubby and I went in 2004 on the Sky and paid AUD$2,200 each, they have 10 nighters in a twin for AUD$995!

We were able this year in March to get a bargain on the Sun, 10 nights for AUD$895 each in a four berth! So that price for a twin is great.

So if you are thinking of cruising this Jan/Feb, go for it, you won't get much better. We were even upgraded on the Sun to Upper deck, we were expecting the bottom on the inside, great surprise!

Oh, also, i get some of my my bargains in the Sunday Telegraph travel section!

I can also email it to anyone interested.

Cheryl

• 1 month later...

Archived