Cruise Director on Crown

Ann25

We just got off the Crown on 10/27 and the Cruise Director was Omar Lugo. He was ok but his cruise staff was excellent - that's who you mostly see doing the work anyway in my opinion. We joked that Omar was up early for the 6am tv show he does and then in bed again to just before 7pm to mcee the nightly show in the theater. Ha! You will have a blast anyway...

Strange guy that Omar, not my cup of tea. However, the rest of the entertainment team were very good.

Omar was our CD last year on the Golden and I thought him to be the worst CD I have seen. He is very impresed with himself. Unfortunately it looks like he will be on the Crown when I sail her.

I didn't care for Omar at all either. His staff is much better than he is--especially Cameron and the Aussie fellow who were asking for tickets while seating people in the theater. American Idol night in the Club Fusion Kareoke Contest was hysterical.

Again to each their own. I had no problem with Omar and found him to be a nice guy. The CD does not make or break a cruise vacation for me. The ship itself is a destination and a very enjoyable place for me kick back and relax, live and let live. Just my humble opinion. Happy cruising everyone !

Archived