Corner Balcony

ibecruzen2

Deb- corner balconies are always lots bigger on carnival-- but they also cost muchmore.

Spirit class ships corners are cat 11. Other class ships are cat 9A.

Fantasy class ships do not have the corner balconies

We are going on the Valor Jan 28. there is a corner room next to us that i would like to have. we are on veranda in the back. maybe i looked at it wrong, but it does seem to be a corner room. i may have to look at nit again:)

Do you think 8455 would be alot better , we are right next door, and maybe we can get it changed;)

If "I" think it would be better?? not for the money it costs to have that much space. THere is only 2 of us and we dont need that kind of space. Last cruise that space would have cost us over 800.- I could take another cruise for the price.

We had room 6373 on the destiny loved it. Not only is the balcony larger but the room is much larger. The day that it rained we were all able to sit out and enjoy it on our large balcony. I used it every morning to watch the sunrise and type up my report.

pictures of the room and cabin are at http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n97/diverdownaz/Days%20at%20Sea/?sc=6

We had room 6373 on the destiny loved it. Not only is the balcony larger but the room is much larger. The day that it rained we were all able to sit out and enjoy it on our large balcony. I used it every morning to watch the sunrise and type up my report.

pictures of the room and cabin are at http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n97/diverdownaz/Days%20at%20Sea/?sc=6

The balcony is bigger, but the cabin does not look any bigger than a standard sized cabin.

We absolutely loved our aft corner balcony wraparound on the Destiny...cabin 7325.....I think we're spoiled. We loved the room out there - could have loungers, chairs, tables & still plenty of room; and the view - WOW!!

If you like a balcony with room, try this one ...

lowerbalcony.jpg

See the stairs to the right? Well they lead to an even bigger balcony ...

upperbalcony.jpg

And all of this can be yours for only $25,000 per week (the Garden Villa on the newer NCL ships sleep six).

I have seen the garden Villa on NCL crown. Impressive cabin. Its like a small apartment. You get your own key for the elvator as regular people cant get off at the deck. There is even a juccuzzi on the balcony.

Yea-- I priced it when we got home. and it was lots of $$$ - even if I hit the lottery I dont think I want to spend that kind of money.

Cuizer2- did youstay in that cabin?

I have seen the garden Villa on NCL crown. Impressive cabin. Its like a small apartment. You get your own key for the elvator as regular people cant get off at the deck. There is even a juccuzzi on the balcony.

Yea-- I priced it when we got home. and it was lots of $$$ - even if I hit the lottery I dont think I want to spend that kind of money.

Cuizer2- did youstay in that cabin?

No, I just got lucky and was able to take a tour. I have photos of the inside also. 3 bedrooms with connecting bathrooms and walk-in or walk through closets plus a sitting room that by itself is bigger than a mini or junior suite.

Here is the sitting room ...

Web+GV-living+room+pan+II+1000X349.jpg

Here is one of the bathrooms - with a view ...

Web+GV-bathroom+I.jpg

Here is one of the bedrooms ...

Web+GV-bedroom+III.jpg

Here is a walk through closet ...

Web+GV-closet+I.jpg

And another bathroom with a view ...

Web+GV-bathroom+III.jpg

does anyone have any pictures of Glory....Lido deck cat.11 rooms room #9205?? Is the steering bridge obstructing the view?? Thought I did good getting this room but now am not sure!!! Thanks for your help!!!

Personally- the balcony on this cabin is smaller then a regular cat 11 cabin. You are located very front of the ship which will make it very windy out there.

You will no tbe able to view forward because of the layout of the front of the ship. But you basically sit on your balcony to look out to the waters..

whats good about your location is you can always leave the room and go to the front of the ship which is only a few steps away. n THere is a door that leads out there beside your cabin and 9202.

(IF a lot of people use this door you could hearing slamming of that door. but not a lot of people know its there.)

for the money-- i would be going more midship.

Cuizer2: O M G :eek: I have since scratched everything off of my Christmas wish list to add this one thing. :D

Think DH will go for it? NOT!!

This would be my ideal vacation!!!

Its only $25,000 per week. With six people that is only $4,166.67 per person.

does anyone have any pictures of Glory....Lido deck cat.11 rooms room #9205?? Is the steering bridge obstructing the view?? Thought I did good getting this room but now am not sure!!! Thanks for your help!!!

Good question ('cause I was wondering the same thing myself). Unfortunately the captain of the Glory decided it was too windy on the deck above the bridge and keep the door locked the entire week - even when we were in port and there was no wind! :mad: So I don't have a photo of this from the Glory.

However, the Victory has the same basic layout as the Glory (it is just a little smaller). And when the Victory came near, I took some photos of this area, which you can see below ...

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

Archived