Journey Bookings Are Open

richsea

You are correct. We are looking at a mid-June sailing...I have a child in school. Celebrity is making it pretty hard for us to stay loyal to them and have left us without much alternative for summer cruising. I'm not interested in Alaska and if I go to Europe it will be a land vacation to Italy as I have lots of family throughout the boot.

As a veteran Celebrity cruiser I would be very interested in what you have to say about Princess. As I've heard there are differences, some good some not so good but that's what makes it interesting. Please come back and let us know what you think of Princess. Will you do traditional or personal choice dining?

Thanks and have a wonderful cruise![/quote

We're taking our 8yo grandson with us this trip so are trying personal choice dining so our schedule can ba as flexible as possible. We enjoy traditional dining but thought that this would be a good time to try something defferent. I'll report back when we return.

I too looked into the Crown for late spring out of Red Hook & was surprised that we could have a balcony cabin for a 9 day cruise for about what we paid on Zenith this past summer for an oceanview, & certainly MUCH less than Journey.

Do you mean the Crown Princess or NCL Crown? Is that the correct info from me?

Thanks

Arlene I was referring to the new Crown Princess. On one of her itineraries she stops for one day in Bermuda. Other ports are Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan. It's 9 days and more sea days which I love. Although I hate to leave Celebrity...I really do since I love their food and service I don't have much choice now for summer sailings from the northeast... and Journey is way too expensive for what you get.:(

Archived