What are the not miss tours in Cozumel?

tuzick

I'm trying to select what to do in Cozumel. I don't want to shop. I want to do something interesting and be in water at least part of the time. Also this is the only port we have time in the evening. Where is a good place for some interesting early evening night life?

Heather

Senor Frogs was one of those "Life" experiences one should not miss. DH and I had a marvelous time there. We had actually taken the Atlantis submarine excursion and then returned to port to shop etc. and popped in for lunch and one of the best margaritas I've had the good fortune to taste. Shopping was great as well - I did notice quite a few horse drawn cabbies along the street parallel to the water. Cozumel was my second favorite stop (Belize taking first!!) Hope this helps - but depends on what type of day you want I suppose. Have a great trip :cool:

If you want to change it up, try a private tour. Just got back a couple of weeks ago, and Adrian Angulo was was our guide. He owns a restaurant on the island & a surf shoppe. He does this on the side. He's awesome! If your interested, email me and I will put you in touch with him. We are taking a land vacation back there next year...loved it!

• 2 months later...
If you want to change it up, try a private tour. Just got back a couple of weeks ago, and Adrian Angulo was was our guide. He owns a restaurant on the island & a surf shoppe. He does this on the side. He's awesome! If your interested, email me and I will put you in touch with him. We are taking a land vacation back there next year...loved it!

Hi woolfdeen,

So what all did you do on this private tour and would you mind me asking what the cost was? My wife and I are going to Cozumel on our cruise coming up next month and are interested in doing something like this. Thanks in advance.

Archived