Rasual couples massage

houcruzer

there are lots of threads about it, just do a search.

as far as breathing, why did you have troubles? too steamy?

yes... there was so much steam at times it seemed like there was no escape?!? Maybe it was just us... like I said, we had fun... but once was enough.

A~

I think it depends on the person. We love steam rooms/wet saunas, so the steam is not an issue for us. It is the highlight of our cruise. We start serious, applying all the products in the correct order (so your skin feels great after!) and then we have fun...

the stuff is either in a little bowl or in a bottle. it is not a big tub of mud that people jump into. the way it works from my understanding is that there is a tiled room. in the middle of the room is a table where they put out these products. on one end of the room is a partition to a shower room and on the other is a partition to the rain spa deal. you do what you need to do in any (or all) of the rooms

With what everyone has said about this "massage", I am sold. Now to try and convince the DW and ditch the DD's at the same time for an hour. Any suggestions as to how I can convince her that this would be a nice time at the spa? Any idea what the hours are on the FOS for this service? We have some items planned and would not want this to interfere.

The info you have provided and links to previous threads sold me, now I need to sell the DW! HELP!

Archived