December weather Western Caribbean??

MikeNKim

Well I was hoping for a March cruise but looks like December might be more doable.

Just curious on December weather in places like Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau. From what I have been able to find so far through searches is that it is the end of rainy season but a few google websites say it is still rainy season???

Is weather still warm???

Any input from those who have cruised at the beginning of Dec would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kim

Well I was hoping for a March cruise but looks like December might be more doable.

Just curious on December weather in places like Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau. From what I have been able to find so far through searches is that it is the end of rainy season but a few google websites say it is still rainy season???

Is weather still warm???

Any input from those who have cruised at the beginning of Dec would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kim

We always cruise this time of the year and have been to the ports you mentioned in December, it did rain but only lasts a few minutes and then the sun is out. The rain did not stop us from doing any of our excursions. Weather was great, warm and still just a little humid in land in Belize on our trip to the ruins.

My husband and I used to travel every December to either Port Moreles, Playa del Carmen, or Cozumel and the weather is always hot during the day and breezy at night. It doesn't exactly get chilly but I always wore a cotton cardigan over my sundresses for the AC at night.

Great thank you all for the info.

We have cruised twice during hurricane season and although the first time the weather was wonderful doing eastern, this last October we had terrible weather in the Western Caribbean, even missing a port so we are trying to avoid that a little next time. I was hoping it still wasn't rainy season.

Thanks again for all the info.

Kim

Archived