Coupon books~TravelSaver vs Alaska Gold

MeganMamaw

I have noticed that most of you have used the Travel Saver but when I checked on it the expiration date was in August. I have reseached the Alaska Gold and Northern Lights coupon books which do not expire till Sept.

Has anyone ever used these coupon books?

Well - I've tried to contact the people at Alaska Gold and had no luck. Email comes back undeliverable, phone and fax are wrong numbers. I THINK it's a legit card but can't get any information on it. I was trying to find out if you could use the card for multipule offers - like on a buy one get one free if you could use it for 4 people and pay for 2. Today I went into the form where you can request info for a fundraiser and sent my info but still no response. Makes me wonder :confused:

• 1 month later...
I have noticed that most of you have used the Travel Saver but when I checked on it the expiration date was in August. I have reseached the Alaska Gold and Northern Lights coupon books which do not expire till Sept.

Has anyone ever used these coupon books?

I bought the Northern Lights Coupon book about a month ago. I love it! Has great offers through-out the state, many good during summer too. Valid Oct 2006-2007 I think it's much better than the Toursaver and cheaper too! I picked it up in person in Anch because it is a fundraiser, but they will mail out. Don't need the coupons attached which is another huge bonus. I hadn't heard of it before this post. Thank You!! :)

Forget to ask -

GlacierLady - Can you check the coupons for me - specially the ones for Anchorage and Seward. For the buy one get one free coupons - do you have to have a coupon for each free? For example - Can I pay for 2 tickets and get 4 on one coupon? Or the 50% off on a tour - Can I get 4 tickets with one coupon.

Just wondering if I need to buy 2 books for 4 of us. I guess I could just call - but thought I would ask here.

Here's what I'm interested in. Also - are ther any date / time restrictions on these?

Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum - Two For One Admissions

Alaska Experience Theatre - One Free Admission To The Alaska Earthquake Exhibit.

Alaska Native Heritage Center - Two for One Admission

Alaska Sealife Center - Receive one Free Adult Or Youth Admission Receive One Free Adult Or Youth Admission When An Adult Admission Is Purchased At The Regular Price

Anchorage Museum Of History & Art -Receive 50% Off Admission To The Anchorage Museum Of History & Art

Portage Glacier Cruises - "The MV Ptarmigan" / Gray Line Of Alaska - One Free Pass For The Portage Glacier Cruise On "The MV Ptarmigan"

What and where are these ---

Aurora: Alaska's Great Northern Lights - Two For One Admissions.

Dorothy G Page Museum & Visitors Center - Two For One Admissions

Horse Drawn Carriage Company - 25% Off All Regular Downtown Carriage Rides

Pratt Museum - For One Admissions

Would you recommend any of the restaruants? Both casual and specialty.

Are any of the Kenai Peninsula coupons for anything in Seward?

What and where are these ---

Aurora: Alaska's Great Northern Lights - Two For One Admissions.

Dorothy G Page Museum & Visitors Center - Two For One Admissions

Horse Drawn Carriage Company - 25% Off All Regular Downtown Carriage Rides

Pratt Museum - For One Admissions

The Pratt Museum is in Homer.

There are a ton of restaurants coupons from Arby's to fancy. Some of the places I've never heard of, but then I don't live in Anch. I guess it's time to check some of them out.

Aviation museum.. 2-for-1, 2 coupons.

Experince theatre, 2 for 1

Native heritage, 2 for 1 , 2 coupons

Sealife center, 2 for 1, 2 coupons, valid oct 15-may 1st & sept 15-oct 15

History musuem, 50% off 1 admission, 2 coupons

Portage glacier cruise, 2 coupons for a free cruise valid may 15 -sept 15

Aurora is in the center for performing arts, in Anch, valid may 24 -sept 1, 2 coupons

Dorothy musuem is in Wasilla, 2 coupons

Horse-drawn carriage is Anch, 2 coupons, limit one coupon per ride

Pratt museum in Homer, 2 coupons

In Seward...Major marine, Kenai fjords, Renown charters, Sealife center, Kayak adventures, Semaka charters, Bakery at the harbor, Cristos, Ranting Raven, Hotel Edgewater

Their website lists some book stores but I don't think I'd want to chance it if I really wanted one. I have no idea how many they make each year.

Here's the phone number I used to pick up mine. 907-563-2616 They will deliver in Anch. Are you getting to Anch 1st? Have one waiting at your hotel or a place to pick up? maybe car rental??

Your welcome on the info. :) What a way to wake up! ...haahaa ...all that typing and checking...lol

Archived