Grand Princess In Cozumel Today

Formerfuzz

Looking at the Bridge Cam it looks like she is docked downtown. Would be great if we didn't need to tender next week when we go.:D

With 8 ships in port, and only three or four places to dock, right now I would say its highly up in the air....

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/?Page=CruiseShips&Sort=Arrival

You may want to check this site...I think they update it every Sat or Sun - so you can check it out while you are the cruise to see if you will be docking

also here is the ships calendar

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn3/default.aspx

BTW - if you do dock - chances are it will be at the Punta Langosta pier

We just left there yesterday and docked at Punta Langosta pier with the Ecstasy. The Glory was docked at the International pier. Since there were only three ships in port no one had to tender which was great considering how rough the water was.

Hi Lori!

Mary

my son is on star princess.. they had to tender into coz today and he didn't get tendered in until 1:15.. those with tours were let off first and a lot of people said they missed their tours.. the rough seas made it a much longer tendering process.. and yesterday they missed grand caymen because of the rough seas and high winds

my son is on star princess.. they had to tender into coz today and he didn't get tendered in until 1:15.. those with tours were let off first and a lot of people said they missed their tours.. the rough seas made it a much longer tendering process.. and yesterday they missed grand caymen because of the rough seas and high winds
Yeah ... heard on another board that things have been bad with the nortes (north winds) .... scuba diving has been shut down for 7 days - just to rough to take out the small boats .....

Archived