Cruise director on Freedom

voyages

Just this one? I bet we can find others. ROFL

How ARE you??!!! Are you coming on Liberty?? C'mon, c'mon...you've gotta come!

hugs,

me

I really want to come on Liberty, but I am not sure. I am having trouble talking Jason into it. He was not so fond of the size of Freedom. I am also looking at a 8 day Eastern on Jewel for end of '07. The size is better for Jason and I really want to try a Radiance class. Hmmm...I wonder if I could go on Liberty without him. Not sure he would even be okay with that. lol. You lucky girl, going on Freedom again. Wish I was going with you!

Hmmm...I wonder if I could go on Liberty without him. Not sure he would even be okay with that. lol. You lucky girl, going on Freedom again. Wish I was going with you!

Well, tell him you are going with some chick from Cruise Critic. What could possibly be the worry? :)

FYI...Radiance class rocks. I'd never discourage you from that trip!

Anyway....Liberty will be great. I am really hoping to be on the first two weeks....so just pick one, or both! :)

hugs!

me

Well, tell him you are going with some chick from Cruise Critic. What could possibly be the worry? :)

FYI...Radiance class rocks. I'd never discourage you from that trip!

Anyway....Liberty will be great. I am really hoping to be on the first two weeks....so just pick one, or both! :)

hugs!

me

Too bad you are so far away...It would be so much fun if you could come on my birthday cruise on the monarch with us. I have a huge group of friends coming. So far, there are about 16 people coming with us. I even recruited a few from our Freedom cruise. Come on and join us, won't you?;)

Awww Tim...thanks for the invite! I really would love to come, but it is a long shot. Will certainly give it some thought though!!!

T

you mean you will give it some thought after you think about surprising me and sailing with me on MY BDAY cruise!?!?

Awww Tim...thanks for the invite! I really would love to come, but it is a long shot. Will certainly give it some thought though!!!

T

Some thought is all that I ask! ;) ;) ;) We do need to cruise sometime together though! I know we would have a blast!

you mean you will give it some thought after you think about surprising me and sailing with me on MY BDAY cruise!?!?

LOL

I'd have to step off your b-day cruise, hop a flight to LA, and then join Tim on his b-day cruise. Tell you what....if I win the lottery in the next few weeks, I'll do both! :D

T

And many feel the same about u

While Ken may not be at the top of my list of favorite CDs, I thought that he did an excellent job on the C&A members cruise and was very accessible to all of the passengers. My grandkids mentioned that he even let them take a ride on his Segway. I think that he has grown in the job and is much less abrasive than he may have been earlier on and I think that sometimes we come across as more than a bit overly critical when we review CDs and their performance. Many of us would be in trouble if our job performance was publicly evaluated on a forum such as CC.

While Ken may not be at the top of my list of favorite CDs, I thought that he did an excellent job on the C&A members cruise and was very accessible to all of the passengers. My grandkids mentioned that he even let them take a ride on his Segway. I think that he has grown in the job and is much less abrasive than he may have been earlier on and I think that sometimes we come across as more than a bit overly critical when we review CDs and their performance. Many of us would be in trouble if our job performance was publicly evaluated on a forum such as CC.

yea i agree i think he does a great job...hes very friendly and everything runs smoothly. I dont see how he could be THAT offensive to people.

yea i agree i think he does a great job...hes very friendly and everything runs smoothly. I dont see how he could be THAT offensive to people.

Quite an endorsement from someone who has been considered by some to be an equal opportunity offender. ;)

I think he just come off so arrogant. I wouldn't say he is offensive, but arrogant...yes.

p.s. Lay of Tracy. She is comin' on MY b-day cruise. ;) When is your b-day?

I thought that he did an excellent job on the C&A members cruise and was very accessible to all of the passengers. My grandkids mentioned that he even let them take a ride on his Segway.

Sounds like he has grown in the job. I was down at the pursers desk when he was given that Segway on the inaugural (last sea day). He was absolutely out and about more on that last day once he had the scooter.

Anyway, we all have our preferences. The CD won't break a cruise, but can certainly enhance it. I'll get to see for myself in just four short days! whooo hoooo!

Jordan and Tim...you can stop fighting over me now. Unfortunately, there is PLENTY of me to go around these days! ROFL

T

Archived