Menu on Pacific Star

howsthis

That would be great Skyrules, unfortunately we can't remember the themes and it isnt in our dailys (they seemed to be missing alot, will scan them when i get home in a few weeks but some days they didnt even say what time dining was!). It was a 7 day cruise and i know we had french, italian, aussie, south pacific and no idea about the rest? It was week fantastique if anyone can help me out remembering?

That would be great Skyrules, unfortunately we can't remember the themes and it isnt in our dailys (they seemed to be missing alot, will scan them when i get home in a few weeks but some days they didnt even say what time dining was!). It was a 7 day cruise and i know we had french, italian, aussie, south pacific and no idea about the rest? It was week fantastique if anyone can help me out remembering?

I'll do do the ones that'll be certainties, and we can work out the rest later.

kym

I'll do do the ones that'll be certainties, and we can work out the rest later.

kym

Sarze,

Based on experience of the menu rotation I've done the following;

1.Sailaway Dinner (1st night)

2.Captain's Welcome Dinner (1st formal night)

3.French Dinner

4.Italian Dinner

5.South Pacific Dinner

6.Captain's Farewell Dinner (2nd Formal night)

7.Australian Dinner

Menu's 1, 2, 6 & 7 are standard menu's for those nights - 3 out of 3 cruises have been the same.

The three in the middle could be different, othe possiblities could be Rock & Roll, International, Chef's selection. Let me know if any aren't familar to you and I'll provide some suggestions which ones they could have been.

Each file is about 1.5 mb, so I'll send each file in an individual email.

Kym

Kym,

that is the exact order of the menus from my last cruise.

I really want to see what they had for Australian Night as i missed it because i was so sick. can you send them to srsam(at)tpg.com.au just replace the (at) with @.

take care,

sam

Kym,

that is the exact order of the menus from my last cruise.

I really want to see what they had for Australian Night as i missed it because i was so sick. can you send them to srsam(at)tpg.com.au just replace the (at) with @.

take care,

sam

Done

The other good thing also is that if you want more than 1 entree, eg: love prawns and they had them one night so I ordered 3 serves!! but no pasta appetiser. It was no problem at all. did the same with the snails as well!!! You just need to order them when you put your order in to the the table waiter.

Archived