HAL's "Just for Us" Package

Mustangs

Just for Us Package ($440.00 USD)

This romantic cruise gift includes one dozen roses and Mumm Cordon Rouge champagne in your stateroom upon arrival, a pair of deluxe bathrobes to slip into, in-stateroom tea service one afternoon, in-stateroom dessert and bottle of champagne one evening, guaranteed table for two in dining room, dinner for two one evening in the Pinnacle Grill, two 25-minute aromatherapy massages and a framed 6x8 photo.

Has anyone purchased this package?

Were you satisfied, or did you feel the $440 was overpriced?

Thanks!

Alan

We have had this package once with DH and are having it the second time on our upcoming cruise. Really think it is worth the money. Here is how we calculated it:

One dozen roses: $42

Mumm Cordon Rouge: $55,20

Bathrobes (with initials): $99,9 ($49,95x2)

In stateroom bottle of champagne (was Chase Limogere): $23,75

Pinnacle Grill: $60 ($30x2)

Aromatherapy massage (25mins): $130 (2x$65)

Framed photo: $25

TOTAL: $435,85

+ then you get the tea service (which is really nice) in your stateroom, the desserts with the champagne one evening (also very nice) and the guaranteed table for two. For us it was an easy choice as we would have anyhow ordered the Champagne at least once, the roses, gone to the Pinnacle and the spa for a massage. The bathrobes we will this time give as a gift to DH's parents. We will have their initials on the bathrobes.

Ps....just checked the HAL web pages for onboard gifts...The "Just for Us" package is now priced at $470,69 on the gift order form... Was wondering already a month ago about when are they going to make the price higher for this package as for example price for the Pinnacle has gone up... :( But funny that the price is still $440 on HAL's web pages. So I'd book this package in a heartbeat and try to still get it for $440. Perhaps the new price has not gone though to everyone in Seattle. :D

Ps....just checked the HAL web pages for onboard gifts...The "Just for Us" package is now priced at $470,69 on the gift order form... Was wondering already a month ago about when are they going to make the price higher for this package as for example price for the Pinnacle has gone up... :( But funny that the price is still $440 on HAL's web pages. So I'd book this package in a heartbeat and try to still get it for $440. Perhaps the new price has not gone though to everyone in Seattle. :D

Hmm...it seems that HAL has raised the prices of other packages also (new prices from their new 2006/2007 order form):

Just for Us: was $440 --> now $470,69

Renewal of Vows: was $129 --> now $149

Let's Celebrate: was $105,5 --> now $129

Romantic Voyage: was $284 --> now $304

Mustangs,DH and I always book the "Just for us Package" ,when we cruise with HAL.Have never been disappointed in the package and know that the all important table for two is gaurenteed.

We sail again with HAL Panama Canal Sunfarer,ms Volendam 22-January 2007 and have again booked the package.

Happy Cruising.

Mary.

We've had this luxourious package and it is well worth the money spent. The bathrobes are extra thick, fluffy terrycloth. The tea service in the room had more food than two of us could eat. And the dessert in the room had so much that we knocked on our neighbors door and gave them an entire chocolate cake. We also got to be friends with them after that. Go figure. ;) The massage itself makes you feel sooo pampered.

Go for it!

And the dessert in the room had so much that we knocked on our neighbors door and gave them an entire chocolate cake. We also got to be friends with them after that. Go figure.

Come knock on my door to bring me a chocolate cake and I'll be your friend, too! :D Heck, I might even shine your shoes. :rolleyes:

Archived