1As on Liberty

sunsetme

Yes they can be pushed together. your room steward will do it if it isnt done already. For the price of a 1A, you get 2 windows, a quiet room, and 2465 has a larger shower. I have stayed in both rooms and will be in 2465 in April.

Bubbles,

I have spent much time on the phone with Carnival, as has my T.A., today checking on this room. I'm booked in a cat 6B for march and saw this room available today for $700 less and had heard about it and seen pictures, with the 2 beds that push together, but they have changed the configuration and the room has one twin bed and a twin sofabed. They can't be put together, so although it's a great deal for a solo traveler or 2 singles, it wouldn't be good if you want to push the beds together to make a king. It's been very confusing, but that's what we are being told, so I wanted to let everyone know. The website still shows it as 2 beds!

Bubbles,

I have spent much time on the phone with Carnival, as has my T.A., today checking on this room. I'm booked in a cat 6B for march and saw this room available today for $700 less and had heard about it and seen pictures, with the 2 beds that push together, but they have changed the configuration and the room has one twin bed and a twin sofabed. They can't be put together, so although it's a great deal for a solo traveler or 2 singles, it wouldn't be good if you want to push the beds together to make a king. It's been very confusing, but that's what we are being told, so I wanted to let everyone know. The website still shows it as 2 beds!

Thats not correct, Im not sure why Carnival's reps keep giving out that info. The rooms still have 2 twin beds that can be pushed together. There is NOT a sofabed in them.

I think its confusing to them, because there are only 2 cabins like this on the the newer ships. They are basically reading the info from a sheet.

Is it possible that they have changed the configuration for some reason? How recently has anyone been in this room? I hate to miss out on a good deal, but don't want to be unhappy if it's not what I expect. Thanks...

All the pictures that I have seen have shown the 2 beds, plus 2 chairs and a table in between, but I don't know how recent they are, that's why I wonder if they change the beds for some reason. Seems strange that Carnival wouldn't have updated it's information if people keep calling and asking.

All the pictures that I have seen have shown the 2 beds, plus 2 chairs and a table in between, but I don't know how recent they are, that's why I wonder if they change the beds for some reason. Seems strange that Carnival wouldn't have updated it's information if people keep calling and asking.
Carnival tried to tell me when I booked the cruise that the cabin did not have the windows. I guess about the 3rd person I talked to knew better. As a matter of fact she brought up to me that it had windows, I had not said anything to let her know I already knew that, so I guess it is all in who you talk to.

Carnival tried to tell me when I booked the cruise that the cabin did not have the windows. I guess about the 3rd person I talked to knew better. As a matter of fact she brought up to me that it had windows, I had not said anything to let her know I already knew that, so I guess it is all in who you talk to.

To get accurate information you almost have to talk with someone that has actually been in the cabin. I have a friend that was on Liberty while the ship was in Europe, 2 months ago and the configuration was 2 beds.

To get accurate information you almost have to talk with someone that has actually been in the cabin. I have a friend that was on Liberty while the ship was in Europe, 2 months ago and the configuration was 2 beds.

I've seen many pictures of this room and it had 2 beds, but I wasn't sure how long ago they were taken and that maybe Carnival decided to change the set-up for some reason, recently. 2 months is pretty recent. Thanks.

I've seen many pictures of this room and it had 2 beds, but I wasn't sure how long ago they were taken and that maybe Carnival decided to change the set-up for some reason, recently. 2 months is pretty recent. Thanks.

These cabins have been on the Carnival ships for almost ten years and during that time, Carnival reps repeatedly give the same answer when asked.

Normally the 2 cabins dont last that long, you do see a few pop up around final payment time when someone cancels a cruise.

Archived