cabin d108

graciepuppy

Has anyone ever been assigned this cabin? We did our first guarantee, and we have been assigned this cabin. Is this an obstructed view? We have always picked our cabin, and are concerned we really made a very big mistake this time, can anyone help us who has stayed in this cabin? Is it an obstructed view? We do not get sea sick, so that is not a concern.

Thanks for any advise you and give us!

This is not an obstructed view, did someone tell you that?

Can't be lifeboats as they are all below out of the way.

We were in the Family Suite which is the next cabin forward of that and D108 is a normal mini balcony. :)

Colo Cruiser, thank you so much, we were very worried someone, had posted it was an obstructed view. We feel better, thank you for posting!

All suites on Princess have balconys so the view can not be obstructed.

Are you saying that a balcony cannot be obstructed, or that a suite balcony cannot be obstructed? I ask because when booking a standard room with balcony on the Crown, I requested the most inexpensive balcony guarantee and the Princess rep advised me that category might be an obstructed balcony, so I choose a higher class balcony guarantee.

Just trying to clarify what I have been informed by Princess --- that a balcony CAN be obstructed. Anyone know for sure?

Has anyone ever been assigned this cabin? We did our first guarantee, and we have been assigned this cabin. Is this an obstructed view? We have always picked our cabin, and are concerned we really made a very big mistake this time, can anyone help us who has stayed in this cabin? Is it an obstructed view? We do not get sea sick, so that is not a concern.

Thanks for any advise you and give us!

You have a great room. We were in D210 right next door last year and loved the position of the cabin area. It is so quiet. The only thing you hear is the quiet wisping on the waves as it hits the front of the ship. Love it. Were are on the 17th April 2007 Sapphire for 30 days and cant wait. Bob

Archived