CD List 2007

MrPete

I agree with previous posting. Danny Blake is extremely boring and hardly ever seen.

Ok....glad to see that maybe it isn't just me that feels like maybe I was missing something here. LOL! :o I mean, he wasn't annoying at all, and he didn't bother me, but, it would have been nice to SEE some interaction with cruise patrons....even if it wasn't me. :p

Diana

Yes I do. In fact, I was just watching the Match Game (we just got the GSN) and Mary Wickes was on. I said to DW, "oh remember her from SATSM"? She was like "HUH?". :rolleyes:

I've had some websites bookmarked on my computer, one of which allows you to watch an entire episode of H.R. PuffinStuff. Another is all about ALL the Krofft shows. If you are interested, let me know, I just don't want to keep posting off topic posts here. LOL!

Diana

We had Jeff on the Imagination a couple of years ago - he was very funny and interacted with the passengers guite a bit. We enjoyed his sense of humor and it seemed if you talked to him he would remember you, and he did stop and talk to my DH several times after he won the cartoon trivia contest. This was a huge difference from the woman we had on the Disney Magic a few months before - have forgotten her name but she was very snotty and didn't seem to want to mingle with the guests. Her staff was wonderful though. Will it make or break your cruise - it didn't ours.

one of which allows you to watch an entire episode of H.R. PuffinStuff.

I have one better. I bought the entire run on DVD when they released on DVD for my daughter. She still believes that! :cool:

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Freedom: JOHN HEALD

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday: STEVE CASSEL

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY

Inspiration: MALCOMN BURN

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise: KARL with a k

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: JAMES SMITH

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: PAUL STANLEY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

yea!! You are at 100%!!!!

Thanks!!!

Hopefully, names not listed (like Risa Barnes) are just on a well earned vacation and not permanently retired!!!

Hi All,

Has anyone gone on a cruise with JORGE SOLANO as the CD? I was on the Sensation a couple of years ago and not sure if he was the CD or not.

Thanks

Kevin

I was also on the Sensation in 2003-I'm pretty sure that was Jorge Salano-he was hilarious! I remember him being somewhat bigger than what he looks in his pic on the site Pete posted, though.

Pete, have you (or anyone else) cruised with Jeff Bronson (now on the Pride)? If so . . . what's he like?

:) Yes, Jeff Bronson was on my very first cruise and we enjoyed him a lot. Brett Allen was our second CD and he was ok, but we enjoyed Jeff Bronson a lot more. He's kind of corny, but entertaining.

Pete, have you (or anyone else) cruised with Jeff Bronson (now on the Pride)? If so . . . what's he like?

:) Yes, Jeff Bronson was on my very first cruise and we enjoyed him a lot. Brett Allen was our second CD and he was ok, but we enjoyed Jeff Bronson a lot more. He's kind of corny, but entertaining.

I have sailed with Todd Wittmer twice. He's my favorite CD! We first had him on the Miracle out of Baltimore and then on the Conquest out of NO. He is out and about the ship the whole time, even talking to guests. We saw him around quite frequently. He's very personable and was very funny. I would cruise with him anytime! I think you will enjoy him! Have a great cruise!

Jorge Solano was CD on the Elation in 2005...HILLARIOUS!!! Todd was CD last year on the Conquest..he's one AWSOME dude!! I envy both of you!!

Now would somebody please tell me about the Conquest new CD Mark Price? Is he anything at all like Jorge or Todd?

Jorge Solano was CD on the Elation in 2005...HILLARIOUS!!! Todd was CD last year on the Conquest..he's one AWSOME dude!! I envy both of you!!

Now would somebody please tell me about the Conquest new CD Mark Price? Is he anything at all like Jorge or Todd?

I sailed wth Mark Price on the Glory and he was good!

My first cruise was on the Triumph and the CD was John Heald who is somewhat of a legend here on Cruise Critic and I can say that Mark Price was absolutely close to John Heald.

Mark Price was great. I enjoyed his shows and I also had the opportunity to speak with him personally a few times and he was great. I met up with him and one of the comedians (Percy Crews) at the elevators one evening and we had a hilarious chat. I am sure that you will enjoy him and have a great cruise!

I have sailed with Todd Wittmer twice. He's my favorite CD! We first had him on the Miracle out of Baltimore and then on the Conquest out of NO. He is out and about the ship the whole time, even talking to guests. We saw him around quite frequently. He's very personable and was very funny. I would cruise with him anytime! I think you will enjoy him! Have a great cruise!

Thanks, can't wait!!:D

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Freedom: JOHN HEALD

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday: STEVE CASSEL

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY

Inspiration: MALCOMN BURN

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise: KARL with a k

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: MATT ROSS

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: PAUL STANLEY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

I have a quick question,

Who is currently the CD on the Triumph since previous posts in the last few weeks had said Wee Jimmy, but now says Paul Santley. (BTW Paul Stanley is retired I would guess...IE frontman for KISS). I am interested to know because I did have Paul Santley on the Fantasy in May '05. My last cruise in May 06 we had Stuart Dunn, but I saw that he has since moved around a bit. I am leaving for Miami in two days and it would be nice to find out before we go. If it is wee jimmy or paul santley I'll be happy either way, as I enjoyed them both. Thanks!

Oh ...I thought this topic was about something else...lol

I think these Guys were the cruise directors on the FANTASY In 2005 are there ever 2 cruise directors?

Mr October, the guy on the left is Paul Santley who was there in May 05. The other guy may have been an asst CD in training or one of the entertainers. Didn't recognize him.

Alans said he's leaving, however, he didn't specify when. People who I met, who have sailed several times with him said, "I think it's this week and every time we sail with him the more annoying he gets." I didn't think it was last week though.

I don't post often but figured i'd chime in on this one. We were on the 01/06/2007 - 01/14/2007 sailing of the Liberty. Wee Jimmy was on there vacationing and had been on there for 4 weeks. His girlfriend is one of the Liberty Dancers and he was spending time with her. This week was his last one for vacationing and he was getting off on 1/14 and hopping on the Glory. I'm not sure if he was going to be an ACD or the CD on the Glory as my wife and I were talking with the ACD of the Liberty, Bonnie, and she was telling us this information. Todd Wittmer did an excellent job as always. We had him on our Miracle cruise out of Jacksonville in 2004...i think....it was the week after the innagural JAX week :D

Archived