I did it.... booked a suite!!!! going to Peoria!

viennacruiser

..well I did it I booked a suite S5186 on the Zuiderdam March 05..and I am not going to tell my husband I am going to let him be surprised!!!

we had an SS and I was going back and forth with upgrading..I was planning on waiting until I got back from Peoria, Ill with my daughters softball team they are playing in the World Series.
But I coould not wait anylonger..it will be hard enough to be away from my daily visit to boards while away!

has anyone stayed in this suite..any pics. is it wonderful! my husband thinks we have an ocean view ..can not wait to see his face!!
Nancy

Good for you Nancy. I have Suite 5185 booked the the Zuiderdam a week after you get back, March 12th. From what I understand, we're going to be spoiled for any future cruises.

:)

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]Congratulations on booking a suite. You'll love it. Now you'll never want to cruise any other way.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff0000]Good for you too, Doone on booking a suite.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff0000]HAL is making it possible on the Vista class ships for more people to enjoy the "suite" life.[/color][/size][/font]
:)

Krazy Kruizers, thanks so much, I am very excited about a suite since I have never had one. After the Zuiderdam and the suite, I board the Volendam for 10 more days, in "steerage". Oh well, I don't care, I just love to cruise and I am happy when I can do it no matter where my cabin may be.

Krazy Kruizers and Doone.
I am so excited but know I will be spoiled forever, I hope my husband will feel the same way ..and only want to go in a Suite..now to keep my kids from knowing!! I usually book them in an inside cabin! ..
Nancy

I did the same thing... I let him look at the long, long check-in line and led him over to the suite line (non-line, really) and we were aboard within 10 minutes! He was stunned for hours! You will love your beautiful corner wake cabin... whatever you paid for the upgrade was worth the beautiful veranda you'll be enjoying! :D

[quote name='viennacruiser']..well I did it I booked a suite S5186 on the Zuiderdam March 05..and I am not going to tell my husband I am going to let him be surprised!!! My husband thinks we have an ocean view ..can not wait to see his face!! Nancy[/QUOTE]

That is Great Nancy, Our first HAL ship was on the Zuirderdam and we loved her. We too will be having our first S Suite tis November on the Ryndam. Except my husband knows he was cheering me on " Do IT, Do IT, Do It" Now I am debating we have a Aft balcony booked for the Westerdam that is an A Cat. we have decided to upgrade ourselves but the questions is to go to a SS or S:confused:
We originally wanted to cruise on the April 10th cruise but the prices seemed higher so we switched to the March 13th which was less. Now the April 10th S and SS's are cheaper on April 10th but I already bought air fare with frequent flier miles so I guess we will stay with March 13th.

Congrats on booking the S I know how you feel.

Lisa,
I know what you mean, we have the S for March but are planning to go to Bermuda for my parents 50th Anniversary in July 05 and will probably have to do an ocean view...I think I want to save my next S for the Panama Canal .
Nancy

Archived