All You Can Drink - Alcohol???

hince57

Sorry I thought I changed that response it wasn't right

I just wanted to say that with glasses of water and a few naps 10 beers is easy to do and not be considered being a alcoholic but it's also more then 4 bucks a beer on the last few cruises I've been on and that's including carnival but this IS JUST MY OPINION and I do respect yours.:)

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on

I just wanted to say that with glasses of water and a few naps 10 beers is easy to do and not be considered being a alcoholic but it's also more then 4 bucks a beer on the last few cruises I've been on and that's including carnival but this IS JUST MY OPINION and I do respect yours.:)

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to let

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to let lose

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to let lose a

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to let lose a little within

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to let lose a little within boundries

I will stress I do not do this at home but I'm on vacation vacations are to let lose a little within boundries

HA! Apparently you dont know how much drinks cost. Absolute and Red Bull is $10.50. Diane

I was figuring a $4 Bud. I do not think you get the top of the line stuff for their "all you can drink" deals. You would get the draft beer and well drinks, not "call" drinks for that $40 price.

My fiance would drink $40 each by lunch if available to us. We average $200-300 a day on alcohol alone when on a cruise! Does that make me an alcoholic? No. Am I the one on the passed out on the floor? No, because I'll be sitting at the bar the whole time. We go on a cruise to have fun, and to us, drinking alot and whatever we want (goose, ketel 1, 25+yr old scotch) for the entire cruise is fun. We drink maybe 3 or 4 times a month and we don't go out much. When we're on vacation, we make the most of it. We book during times when kids should be at school because we don't like a bunch of unsupervised little kids running around the ship like bats out of hell all day. Not saying that is a bad thing at all, just not our cup of tea as far as a vacation is concerned. So we avoid that by going while school is in, just like parents should avoid cruises during peak party times, ala spring break. We are getting married May 24 in Grand Cayman, and around 75 people will be coming with us. Probably about 50 of them are twenty-somethings from NEW ORLEANS and it will be a huge party for us, but not at the expense of others. Everyone one of them can and will easily drink $200+ a day, and we will have fun doing it. We booked on May 20 and not in June because we didn't want all the kids on the ship with us, and more importantly because I know how our group will get and I didn't want to "ruin" the vacation for the Holy Roler Families.

WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF ALCOHOLISM?

Here is a self-test to help you review the role alcohol plays in your life. These questions incorporate many

common symptoms of alcoholism . This test is intended to help you determine if you or someone you know needs to find out more about alcoholism; It is not intended to be used to establish the diagnosis of alcoholism.

1. Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone?
  2. Can you handle more alcohol now than when you first started to drink?
  3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening, even though your friends said that you did not pass out?
  4. When drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won't know about?
  5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available?
  6. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your drinking?
  7. Are you in more of a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be?
  8. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your drinking?
  9. Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently?
  10. Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they've had enough?
  11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you drink heavily?
  12. When you're sober, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while drinking?
  13. Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking?
  14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you.made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your drinking?
  15. Have you ever had a DWI (driving while intoxicated) or DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol) violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking?
  16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are drinking?
  17. Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of your drinking?
  18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your drinking?
  19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are drinking?
  20. Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "little" drink, tranquilizer medication of some kind?
  21. Have you recently noticed that you can't drink as much as you used to?
  22. Do you sometimes stay drunk for several days at a time?
  23. After periods of drinking do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there?
  24. Have you ever gone to anyone for, help about your drinking?
  25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after of heavy drinking?

Archived