Guarantee cabin/Pearl?

wwbill4

We booked a bottom line inside guarantee for the 1/28 Pearl sailing. We were booked in to cabin 10099... Definitely not bottom of the barrel, even though it's still an inside. We're content with what we got...

Just wanted to relate my good fortune also. Booked inside cat NN, gty., on 12/11/07 with TA and was bumped by NCL the next day to cat. JJ deck 9. Booked lowest price I could find and got very lucky. It is a 5 niter. Was on the Dawn last June and wife and I were very happy with NCL and are looking forward to another great cruise. Matt Baker was the CD on the Dawn and is on the Pearl, very good CD. Highly energenic. Enjoy.

Hi All

Bluebreez who do you book u'r cruise through u sure got a good price, please let me know the secret.Thanks:D

It was a military discount, went up about $130 2 days after we booked. I check the prices daily and when I find a deal we jump on it! used a popular online site, email me at bluebreeze50@earthlink.net, since I am not allowed to tell company names on the boards....

Archived