Half price specialty on the SUN?

IDKaren

Do any of you recent SUN cruisers know if there are half price early dining specials on the SUN in the speciality restaurants? I want to go to the steakhouse for my birthday and will pay the (gulp) $25 fee fro 8 people. Think if I go early enough the steak house will have the bargain rate? THANKS!

Do any of you recent SUN cruisers know if there are half price early dining specials on the SUN in the speciality restaurants?
As of early December, it was half price for 5.30 pm and 6 pm reservations only, and in East Meets West (steakhouse - soon to be Cagney's, we think), Il Adagio and Le Bistro only. The steakhouse was only $20 per person then at the normal rate.

Do any of you recent SUN cruisers know if there are half price early dining specials on the SUN in the speciality restaurants? I want to go to the steakhouse for my birthday and will pay the (gulp) $25 fee fro 8 people. Think if I go early enough the steak house will have the bargain rate? THANKS!

I was on the Sun the week of December 10, 2006, and they had the half price special every day that week.

I'm assuming they'll still do it. Your reservation has to be at or before 6:00 PM.

Happy birthday. What a great place to grow older.

Tom

• 1 month later...

Could someone who has been on the SUN in 2007 confirm that the speciality restaurant charges were 50% off for reservations prior to 6:30 every night?

If you could only go to 1 speciality restaurant which one would it be?

If only 2 which ones?

Thanks

Just got off the Sun a couple of weeks ago, Feb. 25th cruise and all the half price specials are still in place. As stated, they only take two reservation times for the special, 5:30 or 6:00. The bistro is fantastic and the service supurb. Il Adagio is quite good but with a somewhat limited menu.

We did not do East meets West since we eat beef quite alot at home. Wanted to try new things we don't normally eat at home.

Hope this helps,

Mac:):):)

We were on the Sun last month and had dinner one night at East Meets West

Steakhouse. We had the early 6pm reservation--the cost was $10 per person (half price) . Our steaks were delicious and the mocha creme brulee was excellent as well.

Archived