Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Are you able to see your funpass acct and order room service through the TV on the conquest. We could on the voyager with RCCL, but not the fantasy, my guess is the fantasy is much older. They left a room service thing the first night to put on the door and i didnt use it and never got another. I find it much more convenient to have it accessible on the tv.

Yes you can view your account on the TV. I don't think you can order Room Service other than by phone or using the breakfast cards that you hang on your door. What a great idea, though! I would love that - no more redialing RS because of busy signals!:)

Quick question - what time is embarkation on the Conquest? Last time we went I remember getting there abouit 11. The website says 12:30.

Also, if anyone has Capers for the Western Caribbean, please send my way.

utmelody@yahoo.com

Thanks!

We try to get there around 11. Usually on ship by 12:30. Just depends - if there are weddings onboard, they make you wait until they are all on.

Quick question - what time is embarkation on the Conquest? Last time we went I remember getting there abouit 11. The website says 12:30.

Also, if anyone has Capers for the Western Caribbean, please send my way.

utmelody@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I would also like a copy of the capers for the Western Caribbean. My email is tld9969@aol.com.

I am sailing in 13 days.

thanks

Tracy

Tender Tickets? How do you get Tender Tickets???

We went on the Eastern this year and there were no Tenders. Next time it's going to be West. How do we get Tender Tickets? I want off early...I like to explore.

Oh and FYI...we REALLY liked our cabin 1273 on Rivera deck. You could watch everybody board. It wasn't as fine as the balcony but it was right next to the elevators which was nice. If I can't afford a balcony. I'll pick THAT room again.

Edited by DragonMouse

Great room, stayed there 4 years ago. Only problem, while in port the door slamming will drive ya nuts. Door to ouside deck slams shut when ship not moving. I noticed very little motion.

Does 7208 have a swing open door to balcony or sliding door? Thanks

Barb

Tender Tickets? How do you get Tender Tickets???

We went on the Eastern this year and there were no Tenders. Next time it's going to be West. How do we get Tender Tickets? I want off early...I like to explore.

Oh and FYI...we REALLY liked our cabin 1273 on Rivera deck. You could watch everybody board. It wasn't as fine as the balcony but it was right next to the elevators which was nice. If

I can't afford a balcony. I'll pick THAT room again.

We just go down to deck 0 early in the morning, and get on the first available tender :)

I am booked in room 6251 on the conquest. Anyone have any opinions or reviews on that room?? Should I be worried about excessive noise or anything? Or do I need to worry about trying to move my room?

Thanks for you input.

Look at the deckplan. If it is near 6363 it will be very, very loud. See what is below it.