Bottles of wine

Sam The Cat

My Gf and I went on the Dawn 2 years ago and I ordered 3 bottles of wine before we left as a surprise along with a Romantic package which was great exect the bottles of wine were waiting for us I kind of wanted to have a surprise bottle a night

we are leaving on 08/04 on the Spirit and I can not find the order form to order bottles of wine did NCL do away with it or do you have to call the 800 number I liked the order form since you knew the prices

any help would be apprecited

Sam

My Gf and I went on the Dawn 2 years ago and I ordered 3 bottles of wine before we left as a surprise along with a Romantic package which was great exect the bottles of wine were waiting for us I kind of wanted to have a surprise bottle a night

we are leaving on 08/04 on the Spirit and I can not find the order form to order bottles of wine did NCL do away with it or do you have to call the 800 number I liked the order form since you knew the prices

any help would be apprecited

Sam

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pdfs/locale-us/wine_list.pdf

You are in luck - only available here - a link to the wine list and order form at the end of the file. Contact the Ship coordinator to place your order,

shipcoordinatorspirt@ncl.com

Enjoy

Shoreguy

Thanks for the informatio, since NCL revamped their web site it is hard to find information

Enjoy the Gem in February, 2008 You will like Greenie since we were in the Dawn in May, 2005 She is trying to convince us to join you guys. which may be a possibilty depending on when I retire, if it be August 3, 2007 the day before our Spirit cruise of January 3, 2008. both days are good execpt that August 3rd is and of a pay period and the annual leave I will earn balances out to the amount I will take for the Spirit cruise. (Greenie don't get you hope up to much but I will keep you posted.

Archived