2008 Itineraries question

Rotterdam

I am planning a cruise for 2008 to celebrate a milestone event.....I realize it is a bit early, but when do the schedules come out for the "Triplets" for May- October 2008.

You have a great group on this board & Ms. Marita surely is the leader of this pack of Seabournites...I am sure I will be overwhelmed by the Seabourn experience.....thank you for the assist!

• 5 weeks later...
I am planning a cruise for 2008 to celebrate a milestone event.....I realize it is a bit early, but when do the schedules come out for the "Triplets" for May- October 2008.

According to David Bloom from Seabourn HQ, the new brochures will be rolled out on April 1. They will also be published for other markets on the same day, so the UK and others won't have to wait.

I didn't get to check it out on my cruise (last week, tan fading fast). However, I heard it was interesting with some new ports.

Rotty,

Thanks for your nice post.....but the board "leader's" are those folks that provide all of us the opportunity to express our thoughts, ideas and suggestions as to Seabourn Cruise Line on Cruise Critic.

We thank all of them for their work and efforts.

After viewing, from time to time, other CC boards, I believe we have a very nice, thoughtful and civilized group of Sailor's on our board.:p

I, too am waiting for the new brochures in April.

Martita

According to David Bloom from Seabourn HQ, the new brochures will be rolled out on April 1. They will also be published for other markets on the same day, so the UK and others won't have to wait.

Thanks, East Coast Jane for this important bit of information. What I want to know is: when we can book these cruises! Last year, on Friday March 31, the bookings opened for the April 07 through March 08 cruises. If history repeats itself then bookings for the April 08 through March 09 will open on Friday March 30, 2007?

Since I will be sailing on the Pride March crossing at this time, I will have my TA call Seabourn and book for me a"certain crossing!"

On our recent cruise we were given a copy of the new schedules for the 3 ships up to March 2009, and were able to pre-book, so we booked 2 back to back cruises for October 2008 and March 2009. We just need to confirm when the prices are released.If anyone needs to know a specific sailing I can post details but it is too large to email the whole thing.

Kathryn

On our recent cruise we were given a copy of the new schedules for the 3 ships up to March 2009, and were able to pre-book, so we booked 2 back to back cruises for October 2008 and March 2009. We just need to confirm when the prices are released.If anyone needs to know a specific sailing I can post details but it is too large to email the whole thing.

Kathryn

Kathryn,

Thanks for the Seabourn information! You and Mr. B did not book the November 2008 Legend crossing? Please post how many days, what port calls, if any, and when does the November 2008 Legend westbound Transatlantic depart?

Hope to see you both on the Legend this November for her westbound crossing!

Hi Paul,

Yes we will see you in November and YES we have booked the 2008 November crossing but we have also booked the cruise prior to the crossing which leaves in October. The November 2008 crossing starts Sat November 8th, 2 days at sea, Tenerife, 9 days at sea arriving at Fort Lauderdale Fri 21st November.

Hope this helps!

Kathryn

>"Since I will be sailing on the Pride March crossing at this time, I will have my TA call Seabourn and book for me a"certain crossing!"

Paul,

You can book the crossing when you get onboard the Pride. Your TA is credited with the booking, and you can be one of the first on the list when it opens.

Jane

Archived