rhapsody grande suite

we are going on the rhapsody on may 20, 2007, for the fourth time at that! this time we are staying in the grande suite. does anyone know anything about this cabin? we will be having 5 of us, yep, 5 of us in this cabin. it is a party thing! my son is graduating from high school so we will have 5 teenagers and me and my husband. it's kinda nice for my son to ask me to chaperone the senior trip.

You will be happy I think. 5 could still be a bit crowded but timing is everything. You will have 2 sinks and lots and lots of room in the bathroom. You could fit all 5 in there at once - but of course you don't want to! There is a lighted vanity by the bed so you can do your makeup/whatever there while leaving room in the bathroom for 2 others to get ready. I seem to remember the light in the bathroom being a little dim though. The couch will sleep 2 and you will have room for a cot although you will want to do some furniture adjusting. The closet is very large and there is a lot of drawer space. You will definitely be able to assign everyone a drawer area without a problem. There is a long wet bar which you can use as a desk/souvenir/junk area. You would be able to have breakfast easily by having some eat on the balcony and some in the room.

i am excited. my son is graduating from high school in may so it is my hubby, myself, my son, his best friend who is also graduating and our carpenter (strange one) but he is like my son too. he has never cruised. this will be our 12th...the 13th will be in september.

we are so excited. our son's friend's parents will have a separate room (new cruisers) and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law in a grand suite two doors down from us.

strange graduation trip. my son had his choice and he wanted to go on a cruise...but he wanted one that lasted a lifetime......no work or play, just cruise, eat and enjoy! you can tell he is like his mom......but like i explained to him.....you have to get a college degree to get a good job to afford a good cruise................................

the rule of the room is....i have first dibbs on the bathroom, everything else is fair game. i look forward to getting up at 3 am for pizza, "just because i can".

Archived