Verandah deck on Ecstasy?Good upgrade?

randykaye

We are going on June 11 on ecstasy, and because we are past guests, we were able to be upgraded to the verandah deck! We were on the upper deck on our first cruise. Just curious if there is problems with too much movement on the higher decks, or should we be worried about noise? I Think the gym is above us, but it wouldn't be open at like 2 am when we would probably finally try to go to bed ya think!! Anyone have any advise, thanks in advance and

happy cruisin!!

I was on the Verandah deck in September, I loved it. My mom and I are previous cruisers but it was my grandma's (78) first cruise and she never had any problems w/ the motion. I loved the location of the Verandah deck, it was really convenient to the other activities on the ship - especially the lido deck :) Congrats and have fun!!

Hi! Just wanted to say me and my family will also be on the June 11 cruise. It will be our first family cruise. My three sons (ages 13, 12, and 9) are going crazy they are so excited. We also got an upgrade a few months ago from the Rivera deck to the Empress deck. We have two connecting rooms. We can hardly wait!!!

Archived