excursion booklet

63musicgirl

On the Princess site, it list the excursions for each port, but only 1 ports has the price listed.

Will we get an excursion booklet in the mail? We can book our excursions in a few days and it would be nice to know the exact price (they only have $, $$) and the times that the excursions begin and end.

Thanks

I've been on the cruise personalizer, and it lists not available. I understand we can book at 120 days out. So either I'm missing something or that info is not available until the 120 days out?

Thanks for all your help. I am unfortunately an over-planner, so I want to know how much and when before I book the excursions. I know I have the $ signs, but the $$ can mean $52 or $99 and that makes a difference to me.

Thanks again!

I've been on the cruise personalizer, and it lists not available. I understand we can book at 120 days out. So either I'm missing something or that info is not available until the 120 days out?

Thanks for all your help. I am unfortunately an over-planner, so I want to know how much and when before I book the excursions. I know I have the $ signs, but the $$ can mean $52 or $99 and that makes a difference to me.

Thanks again!

i downloaded (from somewhere...probably the princess site) the excursions brochure pdf files.

it lists a ton of excursions and prices/restrictions,etc.

if that is what you are needing...to get an idea of what is availabe?

it does not list dates etc.. just excursions and details, age limits, prices, etc.

if you can't find it and want it... i can email it to you.

llightfoot@frontierwireless.ca

Its usually at around 120 days, but it can be anywhere between 120 and 70, so just keep checking back. Also, I've noticed that sometimes it takes a few days to roll out the excursions over the whole cruise, so some folks on your roll call will have access before others buts its usually within a couple of days.

The nice thing about Princess is that you can reserve online, but you don't have to pay until you get onboard (its on your cabin charges), so if you change your mind, you haven't paid yet.

On RCI you pay with credit card at time of reservation online so if you change your mind you have to apply for a refund.

Archived