C & A benefits - Sovereign

KT32

We just got back from a 3-day Bahamas cruise on the Sovereign. It was our first cruise as gold members. When I got home I realized we hadn't received the coupon book or welcome back gift mentioned in the Crown & Anchor Society materials.

Anyone else experience this? I'm thinking I should mention this to RCL, but didn't want to complain, if this wasn't a priviledge on the shorter cruises.

Thanks!

You were entitled to the coupon book and gift...........too bad you didnt say anything while onboard........

Let me ask you..............did you sign up for Crown and Anchor on your first RCCL cruise and get a number?? And did you tell your TA or RCCL you had a number when you booked the Sovereign?

Hmm, I guess I will be telling the C & A folks. For the 3-day it wasn't a big deal since we wouldn't have had much time to use the coupons anyway, but we're doing a TA in April and I don't want to miss out on any freebies/discounts!

reading some of these posts I don't feel so bad....our last cruise (4th with royal) was our 2nd straight cruise we didn't get our coupon books on the first day....we had to go to guest relations to pick up ours....I was starting to think it was personal :) I guess it's the luck of the draw....

Ever since we enrolled in the C&A we have always had our coupon book waiting on our beds as we arrived to our rooms after we got on the ship and on some occasions as soon as we got to our room our steward would knock on the door,introduce themselves and hand us our book. I guess we have been lucky. Sorry some of you have had problems with yours!

Did you give your TA your C&A number, and was GOLD MEMBER printed on the bottom of you sea pass card? Could just be a non attentive cabin steward

Its up to the Loyalty Ambassador to give the cabin steward a list and the correct amount of coupon books...........

I did give the C & A #s to the TA and made sure they were on our booking when I did the check-in online. Our seapass cards both said 'Gold Member' at the bottom too (we kept cracking Austin Powers jokes about that one LOL). I guess I should have said something while we were on board...

Archived