Thanks for all your answers!

jayz

Thankyou all for putting up with all my questions..being repititious and all.

I am booking for a dozen people and havin't cruised since my early twenties.I am almost fifty now. It was the early days of the Crown then I

believe. Those were the days when I couldn't care where i was(inside puny room) I hardly spent time there. Now I'm older ,wiser and ask a lot of questions....One thing I have learned in life...you don't ask...you don't get" Once again, thankyou all...

:) Hope to see some of you

Emerald 01/05/08 !!!!!!

Thankyou all for putting up with all my questions..being repititious and all.

I am booking for a dozen people and havin't cruised since my early twenties.I am almost fifty now. It was the early days of the Crown then I

believe. Those were the days when I couldn't care where i was(inside puny room) I hardly spent time there. Now I'm older ,wiser and ask a lot of questions....One thing I have learned in life...you don't ask...you don't get" Once again, thankyou all...

:) Hope to see some of you

Emerald 01/05/08 !!!!!!

You're welcome. So which room did you decide to go with?

What might help you in getting some answers to your questions is to read the "Sticky" on page 1 that is called Princess FAQ by Princess members or something like that. It is a little old 2005 but most of your questions are right there. Also do some searching on your own. That is how we all found out about cruising. Just use that Search this forum. Now lately they have been working on it but it is a good tool.

Marilyn

Archived