I miss you guys!

marti2282

DH choose this cruise, so we are going on one of the RCCL mega ships... sigh. Been to the Royal Caribbean boards, and they aren't nearly as fun as the HAL boards! Nobody is going to know what a Tanguary 10 Martini is... sigh. Marti

.......And who says you can't still be a frequent poster and/or visitor to this forum? All HAL cruisers, past, present, future, and maybes, are certainly welcome here:)

ps:o embarassed to admit it, but I don't know what a Tanguary 10 Martini is, either, although I can guess. (But I do know what a Wang Wang is....will that exonerate me?)

Karin

Agreed; there's no worries in trying different lines, in fact, you may find something that pleases you more. After all, it's your vacation and don't feel because you sail HAL doesn't mean anyone here will think less of you for sailing RCCL to test the waters. In fact, it would be great to read your report on the RCCL Mega Ship compaired to HAL ships. Personnally, too many people for my taste, that's why I never served on Aircraft Carriers in my Navy days :D

Archived