Searching itinerary POC by port (2nd try)?

Dunno what's going on with this board of late, but here's a second try at the posting.....

Is there any cruise booking web site that allows you to search for the POC on an itinerary instead of (or as well as even) just on the embarkation or destination ports?

The wife wants me to try and get at least one Greek port and more of Italy (including Venice) on our Med cruise. But I personally don't want to do that at the expense of a French POC, if I can at all help it, and don't want either Turkey or Morroco on the itinerary.

Hoh, hum. Just when I thought I was all squared away for booking CC Century out of Barcelona.

that would be a nice feature, but I imagine a bit difficult to implement. I haven't seen that. Quite happy with our itin on Celebrity Millenium Aug 17, Barcelona to Venice, 3 Italian ports (besides Venice), and Santorini and Athens to boot.

Is there any cruise booking web site that allows you to search for the POC on an itinerary instead of (or as well as even) just on the embarkation or destination ports?

We aren't allowed to recommend cruise booking web sites here on CC.

Sorry.

Julia

Thanks, I didn't know that.

The Princess web site allows you to search by one POC at a time. Unfortunately it's a very poor implementation of the concept and doesn't work well at all. That's the only place I've seen such a handy idea.

So far I am looking at the Millenium, and then also the RCL Brilliance.

Not sure of budget or when your travel dates are, but Princess has an itinerary that seems almost perfect for you. Its on the Royal Princess.. I believe there is a June/Sept/Nov date.. maybe this can give you some help.

1 Venice, Italy 10:00 PM

2 Ravenna, Italy 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

3 Split 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

4 Kotor, Croatia 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

5 Corfu, Greece 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

6 At Sea

7 Valletta 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

8 Messina 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

9 Sorrento/Capri, Italy 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

10 Corsica (Ajaccio), France 12:00 PM 7:00 PM

11 Monte Carlo, Monaco 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

12 Portofino, Italy 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

13 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 5:00 AM

The Regent website has that feature, at least regionally. If you're in the "Europe" portion of the site, there will be a dropdown list of ports, and the invitation to "find cruises including this port". It's a nice feature, and I would imagine it would be dead easy to implement. Surprised at least the cruise line websites don't have this.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

The Princess web site allows you to search by one POC at a time. Unfortunately it's a very poor implementation of the concept and doesn't work well at all. That's the only place I've seen such a handy idea.

So far I am looking at the Millenium, and then also the RCL Brilliance.

Without recommending any particular agency you may want to just go to the top of the this page here on CC and browse the Cruise Agencies listed there. http://www.cruisecritic.com/shipshop/index.cfm

Just do an advanced search on the ones you select and some may have what your looking for.

PTC

Archived