Check in question for Century.

lookingforward

I am hoping you can help me. My husband and I are taking the Century in March. He works in Miami so he is planning on going to a meeting that day and meeting me at the ship. I plan to get there by 12 noon (we live about 50 miles north of miami), he won't be there until about 2 p.m. Do I have to wait for him to board? Or can I get on the ship and wait for him there?

Thanks!

I am hoping you can help me. My husband and I are taking the Century in March. He works in Miami so he is planning on going to a meeting that day and meeting me at the ship. I plan to get there by 12 noon (we live about 50 miles north of miami), he won't be there until about 2 p.m. Do I have to wait for him to board? Or can I get on the ship and wait for him there?

Thanks!

It is my understanding that all parties booked into the same cabin must embark together. That may be in your documents. Have you checked to see if it is mentioned there?

You can board separately. All you need is your reservation number, and your passport. You will also need to set up your charge account. If you don't take care of it ahead of time online, then you can set up a cash account or use a charge card. Your husband will also need the reservation number, his passport and will have to set up a charge account if not already done online.

If you do online check-in, then each of you should carry a copy of the Xpress Pass.

Thanks!

Hi Lookingforward !

I usually sail with another family member, who flies in to FL from NYC. We have never had a problem checking in separately. As Signman mentioned, if you do Xpress check-in, print out 2 copies of the pass for each of you, and all should be fine.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived