St. Pat's and Celebrity

MrLee

Doea anyone know if Celebrity does anything special for St. Patrick's day? It isn't really important, but I just realized I would be on the Zenith that day so I'm curious.

Thanks,

Lee

Hi Deborah, I got my husband a cheesy green silk bow tie with clovers all over it, don't know if he'll wear it but I'm gonna try :D . Of course I'll be wearing a green garter UNDER my gown, did you know St Pats is formal night? It's also my husbands birthday!! Can't wait till the 12th. Carole

Carole

Yeah My SIL told me. I am not buy a green formal though so I have to find some earrings or something:D Wonder if they will put Corned Beef and Cabbage on the menu!! Maybe serve green beer at the pool.

I have been on a Celebrity Cruise when it was St. Pats. I think we were on the Summit. There was nothing special done on the ship. My husband was born in Ireland so I wanted to celebrate. I went to the $ store before the cruise and bought a whole bunch of crazy St. Pat's Day items. I decorated the door and wore some green silly hats and buttons. There were others wearing things of green and it was alot of fun...especially the comments re my "green antlers".:D

that sounds fun dmk, hope the cruisers on our cruise are as fun, I'm getting our room decorated cause pt pats is hubbys birthday,not sure if they'll do green, but I'm gonna try!!

Deb, I'll buy ya a green beer if they have them, otherwise how bout a baileys? See ya next monday :D , Carole

that sounds fun dmk, hope the cruisers on our cruise are as fun, I'm getting our room decorated cause pt pats is hubbys birthday,not sure if they'll do green, but I'm gonna try!!

Deb, I'll buy ya a green beer if they have them, otherwise how bout a baileys? See ya next monday :D , Carole

count me in for a Jameson!

They didn't have green beer but I brought green food coloring with.:D

My daughter and I are sailing on the Summit March 17th....St Pat's Day....About 60 people have registered with Cruise Critic Connections, so we should have a good party if everyone shows up.

Some of us are going to wear some form of green aboard so maybe we can recognize each other upon boarding. Our door signs read Lucky Leprechaun Luau Cruise.....Hawaii March 17--March 31st.

It has been a lot of fun collecting "green things". The group has found buttons,leis,glasses,beads, and green and white boas.

For those of you leaving before us, have a safe trip and have a lot of fun!!!! :D :D Rosemary

Sounds like a plan

Bailyees yum I always sneak a bottle on board as they don't offer it as part of a liquor backage

The green beer during the day

An apple Martini before dinner

And a Jameson after dinner

Yep I think I have all the major meals covered.

Dan and Carol see you in a week:)

Archived