quietness

meow!

Jancruz1 and GoEurope have been rather quiet the last two weeks. We kind of miss their posts! Also I hope Frank26 will return to this board. In the long run, it is always better to have dialogue between the customers and cruise line representatives, etc. Thank you.

Hi Meow..Thanks for noticing..My husband had some surgery and I had the flu..all is well now and I will be happy to discuss anything..I am waiting for people to report how they like the new Coffees and expresso that are now free with dinner...

Jan

I hope both of you are getting better!

By the way, what do you think about my suggestions in my report, any comment? You seem to unofficially represent the cruise line. Thank you.

I am sure that the cruise line appreciates your suggestions..I know they have added many additional tables for two in the dining rooms..and someone made and excellent suggestion sevral months ago that the weather for the next day appear on the front page of the ships daily newspaper ..(I believe that will be implemented shortly) When it comes to your other suggestions..there are people better suited than I (from the ship)that monitor this board..that may or may not act on them..I know the management in Florida takes these boards very seriously..I really enjoyed your report (sorry you had such awful weather) and I personally was very happy that you liked the ship and service..Stu and I will be on the Insignia for 4 weeks June 14-July 10 and I am looking forward to seeing the renovations and meeting old friends..

Jan

Jancruz1, I'm surprising my hubby with a 12/9/04 cruise on Regatta. We've never been on an Oceania cruise, nor did we cruise w/R. before it went under. I've enjoyed reading your various posts and responses so much! Thanks to you and all those on this board for sharing. This also gives me a chance to "talk" about the cruise, since it's a secret...and boy, is it going to be tough to keep!

Archived