Seattle Priceline hotel results?????

SakeDad

Has anyone had any GOOD results using priceline or hotwire bidding and getting a GOOD (3 star+) hotel for under $100.00??? I am not looking to have the EXACT result but would like to know it's worth my effort before I put my credit card on the line.

History:I have been to Seattle several times on business and know downtown/Pike Place etc... Taking my mom on one day tour before the cruise so really only want this area. Looking for 3star+ for $70-100.00

As always...THANKS:)

I've been bidding on 3* for 80-85 daily for June with no luck. What I think I'm going to do is book something that is under $150 a night (which I budgeted fro hotel) and then keep bidding up until it's cruise time. I figure, at worst I have a reservation, and at best, i have a nice hotel for a lot less money. I'm bidding first on Downtown, then on Lake "something or other" I forget

My daughter lives there and normally I cannot get downtown on Priceline for less than $120. You can usually get the Redmond area which is across the Lake Washington bridge for about $90 a night for a 3 star.

Archived