Transfer Reservations

crewsin250

I would like input on transfering my reservation to a travel agent if I tranfer he will give me $125 ship board credit. Final payment is due on 3/8/07 and I was concern if this would cause a lot problems down the road as of now I have it booked with Celebrity. Any input pros and cons, I would like to hear about from those that have done this.

Thanks Paul

You can transfer your reservation as long as you haven't made final payment. There is a form you must fill out and fax to Celebrity. It can be found on Celebrity's website. You will find it in the FAQs section under General Guest Policies.

I did the same thing recently. I was in a hurry to transfer my booking to another cruise that was a deal. Since it would require full payment at the time of booking, I had to be sure my res. had been tranferred to my TA before I could change (transfer the booking #)to the new cruise. After faxing the paperwork, I called the Capt's Club (to hurry things along)and they put new TA's info on my reservation. I was then able to arrange the new cruise. I did this to get extras that I wouldn't have gotten staying with Celebrity.

Good luck!

Archived