Current pod status on Infinity?

mocro

I have been lurking on these boards for awhile and can't believe how many people keep complaining about a company only because it is trying to make a buck for themselves and its stockholders. I would agree with Drewb when he said that your contracts are probably not the same as here in the US. With the amount of money that Celebrity has already paid out, to me, it is quite understandable why Celebrity would use any opportunity to reduce the number of on board credits that are handed out. It is just a matter of using good business techniques.

I said I thought it was that way, but please don't infer that I think it SHOULD BE that way. I'd like to see all passengers get OBC's if the trip is affected negatively.

I agree. Just because a passenger is from another country doesn't mean he/she shouldn't get the same compensation as everyone else. After all, their intinerary was affected too!

Michael, were you able to get through to X to get any compensation?

Celeste

Hi

Celeste, no I couldn´t get them on phone yet, will try next week. Ah at least it gives kind of a excitement. LOL.

I have to consider the time difference between here and Miami. Although the seem not to work saturedays.

Greetings and have a great weekend!

Thank you so much for careing.

Michael

I happen to be a stock holder & EVERYONE SHOULD RECEIVE SBC for these cancellations! It should not matter where you are from! If you paid in US or Euro's that should not make a difference! The point is you paid your hard earn money!

Michael The redeployment department opens up at 9a.m.-5p.m. Eastern standard time mon-fri. I am assuming that you are either 6-7 hours ahead of us.

Good luck

Archived