Zuiderdam RSVP 2008

RMS Olympic

well, if your deposit is on a major credit card, you're fine... but this is not something I am worried about... the guy was the ceo of the whole company, which is a lot more than just little old rsvp. People leave companies all the time...and from the wording of it, they are trying to go public, and have to make certain disclosures... or already are public and have to make disclosures... I wouldn't worry.

Happy Easter!

Hey all! Saw that alot of people are booking right around our Cabin. Hey Phil, looks like we are neighbors! This should prove to be an interesting trip to say the least, hopefully if RSVP stays in business.... Our TA said we were confirmed, but I NEVER heard anything back from RSVP AT ALL after I called them. Oh well, we'll have to see.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Hugs,

Marlin & Joe

Mike and Gary

We have been to the Turks and Caicos twice in the past year and are thinking about going in the fall. We are finalizing a tiny studio condo deal there. If you are interested in learning more about it, please contact us offline.

I would love to get a bunch of people down there. Maybe you two could be our younger men dates and confuse everyone since there isn't any gay life down there.

J and M

Hey Ladies!!! :-)

I finally had a chance to check the website! We are looking at Labor Day weekend (my 30th b-day is on August 31st) so I want to make a b-day trip out of it!

We found this one but its $975 per night!!! haha http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147399-d624674-r7287773-The_Tuscany-Providenciales_Turks_and_Caicos.html

My e-mail is mikec5426 at AOL. I would love some more details! :-)

Our backup plan is a gay B&B in Key West (we LOVE Alexander's)!!!

Why are the diet and fitness ads showing up in *my* posts? Must be a conspiracy!! :)

Not enjoying spring yet... have to get through finals first... ugh.

A dear friend of Ralph's is up for a big job at RCI... crossing our fingers for friends and family discounts :) I am going to need to go *somewhere* before next Feb... and a 3 day out of FLL might be just fine.

We are to be hit with a northeaster this evening. That means heavy rain, cold temperatures and a chance for snow........I want heat, sun, some sea air and a moving deck underneath me...or something moving.......dats what I'm talk'in 'bout...snap snap snap.....Matt, shame on you...thats deck with an "e".

Well one good thing has happened, got my confirmation on this cruise...cabin F4142....finally. wonder who my neighbors are????

Matt, I know what you mean, needing to get away from things. Thank heavens for the Rome trip. Now to plan out every minute for the precruise stay in Roma......

These advertisements...I thought that was your doing. It makes me feel guilty...I have been on a chocolate kick lately even with hitting the gym. Guess I am making uop for all the chocolate I didn't get on the cruise.......yes thats guilt I am handing out...LOL

eveyone have a great day......February is coming!

By the way, I will be in Ft Laladale for a three night precruise stay before boarding the Zuiderdam...who else? I'll be at the Grand...my first time there. Geeeee, when was the last time you could say its my first time.....for anything? My bad......

Typhoonwi

Booked my air and hotel also, air was great price,, another couple of months the prices would be almost double and the direct flights sold out!

Where are you staying at?

D

We are at The Flamingo pre cruise and The Grand post cruise. $167.00 nonstop Milwaukee to FLL roundtrip was too good to pass up.

Typhoonwi

Booked my air and hotel also, air was great price,, another couple of months the prices would be almost double and the direct flights sold out!

Where are you staying at?

D

LOL... we must have all been looking around the same time... I got an excellent price from California today too. Normally don't book so far in advance but $300 from CA is hard to pass up. Still need to book hotel tho... that can wait a bit...

Just booked my air on,Yahoo, for $164 round trip from,Laguardia. I'm flying out on the 22nd because of all the mess that happened this year with people missing their flights for their Caribbean cruise,due to the weather.

The hotels are going for $200.00 a night. (OUCH!!!!)

Does anyone know of something less expensive that isn't a dump?

Just booked my air on,Yahoo, for $164 round trip from,Laguardia. I'm flying out on the 22nd because of all the mess that happened this year with people missing their flights for their Caribbean cruise,due to the weather.

The hotels are going for $200.00 a night. (OUCH!!!!)

Does anyone know of something less expensive that isn't a dump?

The Schubert has rooms starting at $169.00, it is ideally located in the historical district, a few blocks off Sunrise. No minimum stay requirements.

The Schubert has rooms starting at $169.00, it is ideally located in the historical district, a few blocks off Sunrise. No minimum stay requirements.

Typhoon were you at the schubert before the cruise this year or the previous year? I was there both years before and after the cruise.

Typhoon were you at the schubert before the cruise this year or the previous year? I was there both years before and after the cruise.

We were at The Schubert post cruise this year. What do you guys think of the place?

We were at The Schubert post cruise this year. What do you guys think of the place?

I like it there... so you were there post cruise this year? Did we meet? (that sounds terrible) I met a few people from the cruise that sunday night, and a large group of us were staying there the night the cruise got in.

Does anyone know what th cost of the cab ride from the Shubert to the pier would be?

I usually rent a car and just transfer from the car rental place so not sure. I seem to remember it being about $25 to the airport a few years ago, so probably about the same to the port. The thing about the schubert is that it isn't exactly close to a whole lot. A few restaurants and mall within walking distance but not really close to the beach compared to many of the other resorts like the Worthington.

$25.00 Sounds about right. It was around $20.00 from the Beach area, where we stayed last year pre-cruise. The Schubert is further north. Of course, if you want to stay in the Beach area it gets pricey. I think after 2008 we will do both pre and post cruise stays at The Schubert. Great rates, nice rooms with everything you need nearby.

Phil: I don't think we met either on board or at The Schubert. The one night, we weren't around much, and we had an early flight on Monday. We'll have to make it a point in 2008. Unless it was the steam room.:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived