trouble checking reservations

Chorts

Is anyone else having trouble checking their reservations by using the sign in button on the NCL website? I keep getting an error message that my sign-in name is not in their system. I have already done my advance registration so it worked once.

Just tried mine using this link and it worked:)!

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/login.cfm?Page=index

Nope...didn't work. Still tells me that I'm not currently a member. I read someplace that if you are using I.E. 7 that it won't go through. Wonder if this is the case. I tried calling for assistance and the gentleman told me it will be a month before their system is up and running.

I'm visiting in another state and this computer has I.E. 7 but I guess I'm a little impatient to wait till next week to see if I've been assigned my cabin yet. :D Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Here's a solution (I've had the same problem with user name and password...)

Go into My Cruises and click on the registration button. You have to know your confirmation number, but if you do, that button gets you to the page where your cabin assignment is listed, even if you've already registered.

Try it!

Jana

Here's a solution (I've had the same problem with user name and password...)

Go into My Cruises and click on the registration button. You have to know your confirmation number, but if you do, that button gets you to the page where your cabin assignment is listed, even if you've already registered.

Try it!

Jana

Jana, I finally had to call my hubby and have him look up the reservation number and that worked for me. I now know my cabin assignment.

Thanks for everyone's help :)

What am I missing here? I signed up but when I login, all I see is my Latitudes number and links to Update my Profile and Update my Preferences. Where do you find the cabin assignment?

I already have my tickets and was assigned a cabin when I booked. But I read on other thread about cabin numbers getting changed and I wanted to make sure that mine hasn't been.

Never mind. My question was answered on the other thread. You have to go into the Advance Registration form to check the cabin number. It looks like I'm still in the same cabin - Whew!

I'm one of those that has a different cabin than was originally assigned. I'm not sure what to think of it. :cool:

Archived