Europe 2008

I know that we may book 2008 Europe itineraries on the 14th, but does anyone know from experience about what time those itineraries/prices are usually loaded into the system? My wife and I are anxiously awaiting those details, so we can have some idea before the bookings become available. Thanks!!!

Yes I agree March is early.

March 14th was posted by someone as the start date for the Europe 2008 sailings but I'm not sure it's going to happen. April seems more like it - I'm going to keep checking just to be sure.

I got an email yesterday from a travel agent that stated bookings were going to start today. He had told me prior to this the dates would not open up until April, but things can always change ;)

I just checked for itinerary and nothing has come up yet, I'll have to wait again until this afternoon to try again. :(

I know that we may book 2008 Europe itineraries on the 14th, but does anyone know from experience about what time those itineraries/prices are usually loaded into the system? My wife and I are anxiously awaiting those details, so we can have some idea before the bookings become available. Thanks!!!

If you want a particular room, I woudl call. Not all available rooms will show up online and you can bet the choicest rooms will be booked as the phones open

Archived