Child Care on Ship

FunShipAddict

I am planning my cruise for April 2008 - and am taking my adult children.

I have 1 grandson who is 2 years old. Someone at work was saying they offere child care on the ship. Is this correct? Is it available when we go on excursions? Is there a cost? Thanks so much.

Yes they do! Camp Carnival for 2 and over.

They even change diapers (if the child is not potty trained). The parents will receive a beeper...to be paged if the child needs them.

It's ALL free of charge. The ONLY charge is after 10pm....then it becomes $6 hour for the "Late night Slumber Party". They serve cookies and milk and watch movies. :)

There are sooo many activities planned, your grandchild will have a great time. I have to drag my kids from the kids clubs.

The hours vary, but usually on port days, Camp Carnival will be open.

I am planning my cruise for April 2008 - and am taking my adult children.

I have 1 grandson who is 2 years old. Someone at work was saying they offere child care on the ship. Is this correct? Is it available when we go on excursions? Is there a cost? Thanks so much.

We took our 8 month old to Camp Carnaval each night starting at 10pm $6/hr. We really wished that they would take them earlier but that is the only time they offer childcare for someone under 2. We were beeped one night because she would not stop crying and they asked that we pick her up, after that night she was fine. Our 4 year old grandson could not wait to go there. As for days in port they will watch for a limited time, we were not really comfortable leaving him on the ship just incase some emergency happened like missing the boat and he was not with us. But they take excellent care of the children and the children all seemed to love it.

Archived