Flowers in the Noordam cabins??

SakeDad

I am sailing from Seattle in May and would love to have flowers in our cabin during the week. I have seen some posts that say flowers were in the cabin on arrival while others have said they brought flowers onboard....I have no problem getting flowers in Pike Place Market to enjoy for the week but if they are already in the cabin I won't do it. Can anyone help me?

It depends if you want FLOWERS or flowers. There is a tiny bouquet. Nothing to compare with the FLOWERS at Pikes Market. Of course, you would need a vase to put them in. Drinking glasses won't do it! Bon Voyage! You could order through the gift service but they probably will give you the same flowers from the market at exorbitant prices.:D

I would highly recommend going to Pikes Place Market for flowers, even if there are flowers in your stateroom. It's worth it just for the experience. While you are there look for the stand that sells freshly made doughnuts (they have a cool machine that makes the doughnuts, it's fun to watch) and the crepe stand (yummy).

Enjoy :)

Archived