SPIRIT Questions

MSEm

I read that NCL had upgraded the bedding on the NCL SPIRIT. What was the upgrade. Are the mattress thick or thin?

Also I have read conflicting information about Ocean View and Balcony cabins having refrigerator. Are there refrigerators in all cabins?

Thanks for the help.

I read that NCL had upgraded the bedding on the NCL SPIRIT. What was the upgrade. Are the mattress thick or thin?

Also I have read conflicting information about Ocean View and Balcony cabins having refrigerator. Are there refrigerators in all cabins?

Thanks for the help.

I was on the Spirit last summer and all I can say is the bedding was VERY comfy...then again...my husband and I were on vacation and our two kids were home with grandma...so a cardboard bed may have been very comfy...lol...as for the refigerators...we had a balcony cabin and no fridge...so I can tell you that all cabins do not have refrgerators!! I hope you have a great time when you go!!!

Question, My mother is on insulin. Should I call and see if there is a refrigator in my cabin and if not. How will they handle that?

Call the Spirit's ship cooordinator, tell them about your medical needs.

There are a limited number of small, portable refrigerators that can be moved from cabin to cabin, for this very reason.

Archived