Horror in Owner's Suite!!!

7SeasLover

Is it possible for a scale to fall overboard?

:D :D :D

Consider that NCL placed the scales in the bathroom... and bathroom floors get wet... It is very possible that the scale slipped on a piece of soap and flew out over the open balcony door and over the rail:eek:. In a state of shock the scale sank to the ocean floor... a life preserver is of no use... square peg... round hole engineering law applies here. Yes, the scale will be missed but looking on the bright side... it has now become an artifical reef that the dive teams can now explore and small fish and coral colonies can now prosper:D...

Consider that NCL placed the scales in the bathroom... and bathroom floors get wet... It is very possible that the scale slipped on a piece of soap and flew out over the open balcony door and over the rail:eek:. In a state of shock the scale sank to the ocean floor... a life preserver is of no use... square peg... round hole engineering law applies here. Yes, the scale will be missed but looking on the bright side... it has now become an artifical reef that the dive teams can now explore and small fish and coral colonies can now prosper:D...

Get real, the bathroom is a long ways away from the balcony.

Nothing can slip that far, unless the ship is in a storm, in which case you'll probably will be too sick to even get to the bathroom. :D :(

Get real, the bathroom is a long ways away from the balcony.

Nothing can slip that far, unless the ship is in a storm, in which case you'll probably will be too sick to even get to the bathroom. :D :(

Are you saying that the scale is too drunk??? If so... that's all the rage today... get drunk and go over the rail! LOL :D

Horror! There was a SCALE in the Owners Suite bathroom! EEEEEEK! I immediately threw it overboard and now all is well.

The OS is fabulous! Walk-in closet is the best. I don't have enough stuff to fill the drawers. Bath is very nice.

I always tell DH not to step on the scale...you may slip and fall off and spend the remainder of the cruise in a cast!

extra closet space....extra shopping;)

Have a wonderful cruise:)

We had a scale in our AB on the Pearl, and as soon as my wife stood on it when we got on the ship, I yelled "NO!! Don't step on the scale, they'll charge you for it!!" She screamed! I thought it was a great joke! ;)

The best part was that our scale was only in metric, and when I first got on it, it looked like I lost 100lbs already! ;)

As an attorney, I think it qualifies as the "intentional infliction of emotional distress." I agree. Seek compensation. :)

Emotional distress for the passenger? What about the poor scale??? Hard enough to be unpopular and avoided, but to be actually thrown overboard!:eek: :eek:

Archived