Juneau Helicopter...change worth $150 more???

SakeDad

OK...I'm booked on Era's 4 Glacier tour for $254. I have decided I'd may want to change to Temesco Pilot's Choice but they can't book me for the morning so I can make my afternoon trip w/ Capt Larry. HOWEVER...it turns out the ship has available seats for that morning for $399.

So I need to know if 10 mins additional flight time plus one more landing is WORTH the $150 more I would need to pay to do it:confused: Or will the 4 Glacier trip be equally fabulous and I can save the money for other things.

Hey, at least I'm finally down to two choices!:p I asked if HAL could cancel their seat hold and they won't be released until the day of the trip and that would be too late for me to change.

I replied elsewhere, but probably no, it isn't worth another $150. Although double glacier landings are fantastic.

ERA is not my helicopter company preference, but I have flown with them and they have a well run business. I mentioned your adding an hour in shuttle time, since they don't usually drop off for whale watches. Also if Orca Enterprises had a morning trip, that you could consider and still go with TEMSCO??

Actually, I did it this way because mom is on the grand Juneau tour while I take the helicopter then we meet up later to take Capt Larry's tour. This worked out best for us. I'll just keep Era knowing the 4 glaciers will be GREAT!

Archived