I just love that.....

Love happy threads! :)

Planning another cruise with the same cruise group for next year. Right now, Trish, Miranda, Vanessa and I are all worried about the same thing. Here goes...

Two connecting interior or oceanview cabins or a junior suite for four?

I just love that I wake up in a different island with different colored water every day. I just love that I don't have to cook or think about what to cook for 7 whole days. I just love that someone else makes the bed every day and I really love that I can chose to do whatever or not to do every day!!!:p

I love the fact that in exactly a week from today we will be in the air heading for San Juan for our cruise on the Serenade!!!!!!!

We LOVE snorkeling, seeing new places, meeting new people. Oh, the food! The service!! What's NOT to love about a cruise?!!

That I am 91 days away from our first cruise to Alaska...with a balcony room! :D

That my sister and I will be taking a quickie cruise - just the 2 of us, no kids and no husbands - to the Bahamas in September. :p

And I am excited to report that we just found out that my son and his wife are expecting again! This is on top of my first grandchild (my beautiful granddaughter, Makenna) who was born on January 5, 2007. Two grandbabies in one year...not bad! :) :)

I just love that I did tell the hubby that I got a GS when he thought I got a JS and he is thrilled! I also love that I haven't seen him in almost two weeks, and he's coming home today! :D :D :D

I also love that the rest of my group is getting excited about the cruise, even thought it's still far off.

Archived