Princess canceling cruise for May

rock the boat

Oh that's terrible news. Any reason for the cancellation given?

I am sure all money will be refunded for the cruise, that is standard practice, and sometimes even a bit more in SBC for the next sailing you book. The airfares are the bad part, but usually they only charge $100 pp for cancellation or changes. It could be much worse.

Sorry to hear about it, you must have been booked on that sailing? Not good news at all. :(

What's really strange is why you would be "disgusted" with them? It's their right to cancel, change, alter & modify itineraries and you would know that because you read the contract before entering into it....didn't you?

What's really strange is why you would be "disgusted" with them? It's their right to cancel, change, alter & modify itineraries and you would know that because you read the contract before entering into it....didn't you?

I think it was just their poor choice of words. I would be really upset, but am well versed in "the contract". To some it's a matter of parking at a port and jumping on a cheapie Caribbean weekender, but to others it's months of planning, pre cuise hotel making, transportation etc ie a long European or Around the World cruise. This situation would be someone's worst nightmare.

I love humor and understand that it is April Fool's Day, so please don't blast me for saying this.......... :D

I just hope that someone doesn't read the original post and get very upset. :eek: If I were on the 5/20 CB sailing, I would probably immediately pick up the phone to call Princess when I read the first sentence........and I would do this prior to reading the remaining posts.

JMHO!!

I'm thinking that is April 1st! Maybe it is an April Fools Post? Rmember the one we had last year, Golden Showers, etc.?

Julia

Nice of you to remember, secretcastle. :)

Is it my imagination, or has this board gotten tighter in the last couple of years? I remember back in its hayday when Kal, Gumby, Poolgal, me and a few others would get on a thread and have everyone rolling on the floor for days. There were some classics written back then.

In honor of this thread, and the couple of nasty comments it's generated, I think I'm going to resurrect my Golden Showers post to commemorate April Fools Day 2007.

Nice of you to remember, secretcastle. :)

Is it my imagination, or has this board gotten tighter in the last couple of years? I remember back in its hayday when Kal, Gumby, Poolgal, me and a few others would get on a thread and have everyone rolling on the floor for days. There were some classics written back then.

In honor of this thread, and the couple of nasty comments it's generated, I think I'm going to resurrect my Golden Showers post to commemorate April Fools Day 2007.

Looking forward to it!:D

Archived