Promotional Codes for 2008 Yet?

JDCMN

Also, the PVPs should check all the codes for you -- ones that you may not even exist -- to get you the best price possible. They will qualify you to see what promotions you qualify for, and then give you the best rate they have that applies to you.

For example... if you have access to carnival.com right now, select the Sensation sailing on 4/19/2007. Select Atlanta, GA as your city. Then enter "PR1" in the fare code box. Discounted fares will populate.

Thanks! I figured it out with your help:)

I am planning a family reunion cruise in June '08 on the Miracle... It will be a "Miracle" if we can get everyone to agree to the same week! I just started shopping around for prices. Will be looking forward to any promotion codes you can share. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Also, the PVPs should check all the codes for you -- ones that you may not even exist -- to get you the best price possible. They will qualify you to see what promotions you qualify for, and then give you the best rate they have that applies to you.

Now I have a question... when trying the DP7 code , which was mentioned on CC here...

I found out that it worked on a cruise that I was looking at .:)

However my PVP when I talked to Them on Friday acted like I was going to have to pay a higher price then what I am currently looking at on the website using the code:( ... and no upgrade was even mentioned to me... :eek:

do you think it is better for me to go ahead and book online instead then , of waiting for Monday and possibly losing my cabin that I have selected.- which was upgraded with the code....

or should I wait for Monday and see what their response is ?

If I mention the code to them ... would they be apt to block it , so that I can not use it , and then end up spending more money booking with them ? THAT WOULD BE EVIL... wouldnt it ?

Don't forgot to ask about military discounts when you call. As far as I know they are not offering Friends and family right now - but for the larger groups you could see how many vets /active / retired military you have and try and book only 1 in each cabin. My Dh and I are both vets and know that some day we will want to have our own cabin (right now we out all 4 of us in one). When that day comes we will book him in one and me in the other - then switch once onboard.

I am planning a family reunion cruise in June '08 on the Miracle... It will be a "Miracle" if we can get everyone to agree to the same week! I just started shopping around for prices. Will be looking forward to any promotion codes you can share. Thanks!

We have a Family and Friends booking set for the April 5, 2008 cruise on the Glory. We ended up getting good pricing by going directly through Carnival. It was much easier to do it that way - having them break down a price for inside rooms, ocean view and balcony. Some of us have upgraded to a specific set of balcony rooms - seven rooms all in a row - so that we can open our balcony dividers.

We started this process in January and sent out detailed information to all family members. Our original deadline was the end of February and then Carnival moved it to the end of March for us. They have since put an "indefinate" deadline on for us until we finish up. Our PVP has been wonderful!! She has told us that she will contact us with a "final" deadline date as the ship continues to fill. Until then, we can keep "working" on our family and friends. As of today, we have 17 rooms booked with a total of 47 people sailing!!!!

Archived