Triumph Capers for Eastern Caribbean....

Denycejac26

I was wondering if anyone had capers from a cruise on the triumph with the following itinerary:

Miami

HMC

Day at sea

St. Thomas

San Juan

Grand Turk

day at sea

Maimi

I know the itinerary is new for the ship or that is on a different one now but thought i would at least take a shot! ;)

Thank you so much!!!

Denyce

Thanks mkshea! We will be on the same itinerary as you, when we go in Dec. I was so disappointed when Carnival repositioned this ship after I had already booked it and planned for the trip out of New Orleans....But am looking forward to the new port of Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos. Thanks in advance for posting the capers when you return in May...Have a great cruise!

That itinerary doesn't begin until 4/21. I'll be doing that itinerary on 5/5 and will post them when I return.

Would you do that please?? I will be going 5/19 and would like to see the capers. Thanks so much;)

That itinerary doesn't begin until 4/21. I'll be doing that itinerary on 5/5 and will post them when I return.

Just booked this and didn't realize it was a 'new' itinerary - also looking forward to seeing the Capers!

Have fun mkshea!

Froufie

I am on the 4/21 cruise with the new ports. We didn't realize this when we booked it, but we will take it!!!! Days after we booked it the price sky rocketed. I ALWAYS save my Capers. I will post them as well when I get back...

Cy

I am going on this cruise wth my best friend and am really interested in all your comments. Please send all the information you can. Costs, good tours, which beach, which restaurant, where is the best drink and what is it, etc. Thanks in advance.:)

I am going on this cruise wth my best friend and am really interested in all your comments. Please send all the information you can. Costs, good tours, which beach, which restaurant, where is the best drink and what is it, etc. Thanks in advance.:) Sorry I posted this twice. We are going in September. Hope there isn't a hurricane.

Yes they own it with Holland and I think maybe some other cruise line. I enjoyed the beach and snorkeling there. It isn't a big reef but for my first time snorkeling it was good. 3 feet deep or so. Walk out from the beach to the left near the rocks. Small fish. There was a meal served on the island when we were on the Westerdam. I don't know what else there is to do. I stayed at the beach. I'll pray we both avoid any hurricanes that time of year.

I will be going on my second in September and can't wait either. I see what the boards mean when they say they are addicted. I can't get enough information about cruises. My DH wants to go in February 2008 but I haven't found a great deal yet. Carribean of course.

Archived