Hopefully Freedom's cruise was not interupted by the greek ship sinking.

cruisecastle

If this was your idea of a joke then it was in very poor taste.

No it wasn't a joke it's to make people think a little bit instead of fawning all over themselves. It's like when some crazy comes on this board talking non-sense about how bad their cruise was. Next thing you know everyone is apologizing to them for their bad experience. It's sick. Just call them out for being the liars they are and move on but when you sympathize with them you give them credibility. Then you get these poor posters who have never been on a cruise but have one booked scared to death that they've made a huge mistake etc...

Relax, it was a compliment as you seem to be the only one to figure out the contratian nature of my original post

All of your posts are contrarian. You thrive on controversy. Grow up. I had a boss once who told me that you meet a new a****** everyday. Cruisecastle, meet everyone. Everyone, meet cruisecastle.

Maritime Law: all ships must respond to a vessel in distress. We were on Legend of the Seas many years ago out of Vancouver and we were halfway to Hawaii when we turned around to help a sailboat in distress. My dh knew instantly that we had turned around, but not many realized it until the Captain informed us. Only bad thing was all the passengers on the Starboard side and the sailboat's mast banging against the railing. It all ended well, tho.

My dh knew instantly that we had turned around, but not many realized it until the Captain informed us.

I keep my T.V. channel on the GPS Navigation channel that shows the ships course and its tracking, speed etc. That also shows if there is a problem.

Fred

Well at least we know who the second smartest poster is on this thread.

....to use an event where people died as a case and point on how trivial some people on vacation can be, you are dumber than your original post suggests.

Archived