RCCL Wine List - Sorted by Price & Category

From the April 7, 2007 RCCL website (and a little reformatting), here's three versions of the RCCL Winelist served on the ships:

1) Excel Spreadsheet (sortable by name/price)

2) Adobe PDF - sorted by price (USD$21.95 to USD$70.95)

3) Adobe PDF - sorted by category, then price

(click the blue-underlined text to view or open. Right-click and "Save As..." to save on your computer)

Cheers!:)

You are very welcome. We've always wondered if we should do the Wine and Dine Package. Here's some interesting numbers:

The average individual bottle selling price for a bottle of wine on the "Wine and Dine" Program are:

1. Gold: $28.85
  2. Platinum: $29.95
  3. Diamond: $30.42

All prices exclude the %15 fee. Seems RCCL prices these programs according to their cost basis - and not the selling price?

You'll find which bottles are included in which program in the links found in the Original Post.

Ok, having way to much fun with this one. Here's the list of wines you get under each Wine & Dine package along with their per-bottle price.

Wine and Dine Package Comparison (16 kB .pdf file - also attached)

This allows you to compare exactly what you get with each higher grade W&D package.

Notable Package Details:

1. All higher packages include the bottles of the lower packages.
  2. If you want bubbly, get the Platinum or Diamond Packages
  3. There's only three bottles of wine available under Diamond that are not available with the Gold Package (Beringer Pinot, Rosemont Shiraz, and a Footprint Chard).

Finally, here's the entire RCCL winelist, per-bottle prices, and W&D selections checked. This way you can see what wines are not available under W&D.

Complete RCCL Wine List

Cheers!

winelist-wineandine.pdf

To the right of the price there are three columns - headlined with gold, platuinum and Diamond. Some wines have an "X" under one, two or all three columns. WHat does this mean????

Thanks

These are the "Wine and Dine" categories. That's a program where you can sign up for a certain number of bottles of wine before your cruise (or during the first day or two of the cruise). Depending upon your selections, this may (or may not?) save you some money on your wine tab.

Sorry for the confusion! Please don't hesitate to ask any more questions (or let me know of problems with the downloads).

There's only three bottles of wine available under Diamond that are not available with the Gold Package (Beringer Pinot, Rosemont Shiraz, and a Footprint Chard).
I think you meant to compare Diamond to Platinum here. Your latest list shows 10 more wines on the Diamond package than the Gold.

But I am seeing 2 additional wines on the Diamond package I don't see on any of your lists.

The Diamond package includes an additional Sparkling wine - Cordorniu Classico, Brut. (This is one of the main reasons we are considering Diamond. I love cava!)

There is also an additional red wine not on the Platinum package - Carmenere, Arboleda.

ooops. You are absolutely right. Diamond vs. Platinum (not gold).

Great catch on the Diamond misses. However, I cannot find these two on their master wine list, so I omitted them from this list overall list (it has it's roots in the master wine list from the RCCL site). I've added them back in with a "?" on price and re-posted the lists (and attached the updates here). The .xls file is updated here.

Thanks for catching these glitches.

So, just how good is the Cordorniu Classico? We're always looking for a new and good bubbly to celebrate the send-off!

winelist-wineandine.pdf

winelist-categorysort.pdf

winelist-pricesort.pdf

winelist-rccl.pdf

From the April 7, 2007 RCCL website (and a little reformatting), here's three versions of the RCCL Winelist served on the ships:

1) Excel Spreadsheet (sortable by name/price)

2) Adobe PDF - sorted by price (USD$21.95 to USD$70.95)

3) Adobe PDF - sorted by category, then price

(click the blue-underlined text to view or open. Right-click and "Save As..." to save on your computer)

Cheers!:)

That's a great list, going on april 15th, can you tell us what size bottle that is. I'm hoping it was the 1.5 ltr or is it the smaller one?

Darlzee

So, just how good is the Cordorniu Classico? We're always looking for a new and good bubbly to celebrate the send-off!
Well, I haven't actually had the Cordorniu Classico (seems to be a distributor problem) but have sampled similar (ie cheap :D ) cavas and I like them much better than Korbel Brut. Blech! But perhaps I should qualify that by saying that I’m not much of a wine drinker, period. That would be my DH. :) Give me a good beer or mixed drink any day. ;)

Thanks again for putting together these lists. I was heading in the same direction but hadn't gotten nearly as far as you have. Plus, I wouldn't have had a clue as to how to share them. :o

Ok, having way to much fun with this one. Here's the list of wines you get under each Wine & Dine package along with their per-bottle price.

Wine and Dine Package Comparison (16 kB .pdf file - also attached)

This allows you to compare exactly what you get with each higher grade W&D package.

Notable Package Details:

1. All higher packages include the bottles of the lower packages.
  2. If you want bubbly, get the Platinum or Diamond Packages
  3. There's only three bottles of wine available under Diamond that are not available with the Gold Package (Beringer Pinot, Rosemont Shiraz, and a Footprint Chard).

Finally, here's the entire RCCL winelist, per-bottle prices, and W&D selections checked. This way you can see what wines are not available under W&D.

Complete RCCL Wine List

Cheers!

Thanks for the great list. I'm a little confused though, you say that we need to order Platinum or Diamond to get bubbly, but when I check the list for Gold on RCCL it offers Korbel Brut.:confused:

Yet another astute wine/bubbly drinker! Thank you for catching the error. Here's the update (.xls format). The .pdf updates are attached (and also on the links in the original posts).

Yes, Bubbly is available with the GOLD W&D package.

Thanks for the catch!

winelist-categorysort.pdf

winelist-pricesort.pdf

winelist-rccl.pdf

winelist-wineandine.pdf

Archived